Friendswood Range.....

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
dpatterson
Posts in topic: 1

Friendswood Range.....

Post by dpatterson »

I am going to be in Friendswood for the weekend and was looking to maybe stop by the range to "relax".

Also, I may need to burn sometime, among other things to keep my brother out of the house while his Surprise Moving Party is set up... Its just to HOT to play golf at 3pm....

Any help is appreciated...

Daniel
If Guns kill people, my keyboard mispells words.....

mrvmax
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mrvmax »

I'm not sure if I'll be off this weekend. Someone will probably chime in, but if not I'll get back with you on Friday to see if I can head to the range with you.

ElGato

Post by ElGato »

I sure wish I could, I have a big class Saturday and Sunday I usually shoot skeet untill 3:00 then go to the pistol area for the rest of the day but Sunday is Father's day and the Wife & Kid's have other plan's for me.
http://www.tomestepshooting.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm better at retirement than anything I have ever tried. Me
Young People pratice to get better, Old folk's pratice to keep from getting WORSE. Me

mrvmax
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mrvmax »

Looks like I'm working this weekend, no range trip for me. Sorry.

KinnyLee

Post by KinnyLee »

Well, there is SSC (Sportsman Shooting Center??) It's off of FM2351 between Beamer Rd and Hope Village. Runs by a grumpy old man but it's a small range you can use.

Then there is Marksman in South Houston at Nebraska. The facility is somewhat ACed so it's cooler to shoot at.

There's also one in League City, but it's really between League City and Dickenson. Can't remember the location, but their phone number is 281-337-1722

And if you travel even further down south, there is the Texas City Municipal range. Very nice range, but it's a bit of a drive from Friendswood.

I'm sure there are others that I haven't mentioned.

Return to “Shooting Ranges”