How Many PSC Members on the Forum?

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Are you a Member of the PSC Shooting Club, Inc.?

Yes
52%
No
48%

Total votes: 98

boxermoose
Posts in topic: 2

Re: How Many PSC Members on the Forum?

Post by boxermoose »

Had to pickup my Son from Bush at midnight so sat at a gas station on Will Clayton Pkwy for 5 mi & used the phone to sign up. Got my welcome email, did the video and test, now in waiting mode

By the time I got home all the slots were full

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Skiprr »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: All 150 slots filled up in a matter of a few hours.

Chas.
Yep. The facility really is that good. Even though I live almost 60 miles from the range, I still count myself as blessed to be a member. I've been around the block a few times. You aren't going to get a Gunsite or Thunder Ranch inside a major metropolitan area.

Census projections have Houston overtaking Chicago as the third largest city in the US by 2020. And I can guarantee Chicago will never ever have anything like PSC.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
drshovelhead wrote:Hopefully I joined at 12:10 this morning. I think the online system was a little overwhelmed with people trying to join. I got to the "Thank you for joining" screen, but it said it "Could not instantiate mail function", on the top. Hopefully it all works out in the end.
All 150 slots filled up in a matter of a few hours. PM your real name and I'll confirm that you are registered. Which of the three groups did you select?

Chas.
I was mistaken. All 150 slots filled up in 36 minutes from 12:03AM to 12:39AM on Aug. 1st. I guess folks like us.

Chas.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Sure wish I could start something similar in our area.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Hot Dawg
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Hot Dawg »

I missed the registration by 30 minutes,woke up at 12:45 a.m. & the site would not let me register so if anyone ever needs some company on the weekends,shoot me a pm, have been there several times as a guest, get to hear all the shooting going on down there every weekend, I'm just down the street from there.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Hot Dawg wrote:I missed the registration by 30 minutes,woke up at 12:45 a.m. & the site would not let me register so if anyone ever needs some company on the weekends,shoot me a pm, have been there several times as a guest, get to hear all the shooting going on down there every weekend, I'm just down the street from there.
If you haven't registered for PSC eMail, then do so now. We will have a few more slots that are likely to open up in August and we'll send an email to everyone on the list. They'll probably go just as quickly.

Chas.

boxermoose

Post by boxermoose »

Got joined up OK :hurry:

Must be fate, found white spray paint (for the plate racks) on sale at wally world for 97 cents a can & bought 10 :hurry:

Dad24GreatKids

Post by Dad24GreatKids »

boxermoose wrote:Got joined up OK :hurry:

Must be fate, found white spray paint (for the plate racks) on sale at wally world for 97 cents a can & bought 10 :hurry:
:fire

That is going to cover a lot of rounds on those plate racks. I must say that I do like the satisfaction of hearing the sound and seeing the plate fall. Immediate feedback.
Dad24GreatKids
NRA Life member
TSRA

Pariah3j

Post by Pariah3j »

How often does a membership spot come up ?

I would be interesting in joining... curious about pricing and any info of that nature. I've visited the website but haven't found the answers anywhere.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Pariah3j wrote:How often does a membership spot come up ?

I would be interesting in joining... curious about pricing and any info of that nature. I've visited the website but haven't found the answers anywhere.
Most, if not all, of your questions should be answered here: http://www.psc-range.com/index.php/join-psc.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

dhoobler

Post by dhoobler »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
puma guy wrote:I'm surprised the vote count is this low thus far.
I am too.

Chas.
I am a member, but I missed the poll.
Revolver - An elegant weapon... for a more civilized age.
NRA Endowment Life Member
TSRA Life Member

Return to “Shooting Ranges”