The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Elm Fork shotgun sports

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Pawpaw wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
AndyC wrote:
Pawpaw wrote:
AndyC wrote:Shotgun side is apparently open now - pistol/rifle still flooded.
Shall we go bust some clays Saturday morning? :drool:
Sorry, I left for west Texas on Fri afternoon, so didn't see this till now.
That leaves us with no excuses for next Saturday! Are you guys on?
Count me in! I'll bring William too, if you guys think you can stand it. ;-)
Just to be clear, for me "next Saturday" means Saturday next week. If we wanted to do it THIS Saturday, I could probably still do it, but just want to make sure I'm on the same page as everyone else.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Pawpaw »

I can do either... or both! :lol:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

C-dub
Posts in topic: 4

Post by C-dub »

Next Saturday, the 25th, is probably doable for me. For tomorrow, the 18th, I'm already going to a handgun match.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
Sidro

Post by Sidro »

Is the shoot on for the 25th?

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Turns out I cannot do this weekend, the 25th. I'll be working this weekend. When I posted that last week I didn't know what my new schedule was going to be. Sorry.

I know that won't stop many of you and I wouldn't expect it to either. Nor would it hurt my feelings if ya'll went out and busted some clays without me. I'll catch ya'll another time.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Pawpaw »

I can't make it this weekend either.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Topic author
Sidro

Post by Sidro »

My wife just informed me that she has plans for the next 3 weekends, so if we were going to get to shoot Saturday it is. This will be our only chancel until October or November so we are headed to Dallas this weekend to burn some powder. Wish we could have got to meet a bunch of you, maybe we will get to later. Lookout Elm Fork here we come.

Return to “Shooting Ranges”