Shooting Range(s) near Victoria, Tx.

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
KurtFTW
Posts in topic: 2

Shooting Range(s) near Victoria, Tx.

Post by KurtFTW »

This is a tough one, believe me. I've been looking and looking and researching all over the place, but to no avail.

So it occurred to me that perhaps I'll ask the good folks of this forum for some help. I have been looking for a shooting range near me. There used to be one, but the owners of the property just recently sold and the new owners do not wish to continue the gun range business. I'm willing to travel a bit, but it wouldn't be much of a trip to the range if most of the day is spent driving to and from.

If anyone has any knowledge of shootings ranges for pistol and rifle in and around the Victoria, TX. area I would be forever grateful! :tiphat:

I frequent Corpus Christi, TX. for work and I'm aware of a couple indoor ranges for pistol around here. If anyone has any experience with them and would like to give me a heads up, well I don't reckon I'd turn down the advice. Please just anything you might happen to know would do wonders!
NRA 5 Year Member | Sig Sauer P320

Pawpaw

Re: Shooting Range(s) near Victoria, Tx.

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Topic author
KurtFTW

Post by KurtFTW »

Slightly, it popped up one range in Corpus Christi that I wasn't aware of, but they seem to have some hoops to jump through to get into their club.

Anyone else might have a nugget of info?
NRA 5 Year Member | Sig Sauer P320

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Try the search feature here: http://wheretoshoot.org/Find_Range/

Apparently it's run by the NSSF, so I would expect it to be fairly complete.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

eureka40
Posts in topic: 1

Post by eureka40 »

There's one in Cuero.......

http://www.cuerosportsmanclub.com/
TSRA Life Memeber

Return to “Shooting Ranges”