New Shoot Point Blank in Arlington

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

New Shoot Point Blank in Arlington

Post by bblhd672 »

There is a new Shoot Point Blank range in Arlington, 5661 South Cooper Street just minutes from my home. Saw a billboard tonight on the way home from Cabela's in Ft. Worth, was first I heard of it opening.

Next breakfast at Rudy's in Arlington we may have to check it out.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

joe817
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New Shoot Point Blank in Arlington

Post by joe817 »

bblhd672 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:14 pm There is a new Shoot Point Blank range in Arlington, 5661 South Cooper Street just minutes from my home. Saw a billboard tonight on the way home from Cabela's in Ft. Worth, was first I heard of it opening.

Next breakfast at Rudy's in Arlington we may have to check it out.
Wow! I'll have to check it out. Thanks bblhd672! Looks like a nice facility:

https://shootpointblank.com/arlington
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

LucasMcCain
Posts in topic: 1

Post by LucasMcCain »

It's my new favorite range. Very close to my house, and the staff has all been really friendly. They have a full fledged gun store and offer several training courses. They have 20 lanes, with 10 for handguns and 10 for long guns. There is a RSO on the range at all times. I've been nothing but impressed so far.
I prefer dangerous freedom to safety in chains.

Let's go Brandon.

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

LucasMcCain wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:12 am It's my new favorite range. Very close to my house, and the staff has all been really friendly. They have a full fledged gun store and offer several training courses. They have 20 lanes, with 10 for handguns and 10 for long guns. There is a RSO on the range at all times. I've been nothing but impressed so far.
I agree. I like having a range 5 minutes from the house. I'm able to run over there during my lunch break and take advantage of the special lunch time pricing.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “Shooting Ranges”