Last Day (Feb 29) to Upgrade NRA Memberships

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
TexasGal
Posts in topic: 1

Last Day (Feb 29) to Upgrade NRA Memberships

Post by TexasGal »

Today is the last day you can get your memberships upgraded before the new membership costs go into effect. Hubby and I upgraded our Life Memberships to Benefactor. The cost was very reasonable at $200 and you can even pay it out at $25 a month. I don't know what the costs are for upgrading the other membership levels, but it's probably on the website. There is a battle coming over the new SCOTUS appt and the Presidential election. The NRA is going to need our help and it's nice to get a membership upgraded at the same time. :txflag:
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

TomsTXCHL
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Last Day (Feb 29) to Upgrade NRA Memberships

Post by TomsTXCHL »

I will add again here that for age 65+ there is a Distinguished Life membership for only $375 which also has an Easy Pay option (quarterly $25 till paid). This doubles after today.

Distinguished Life is also available to Disabled Veterans.

BTW I was surprised when I signed-up for this EPL option, since my normal renewal wasn't till July, that they took a half-year off what I owed them for EPL.

:thumbs2:

TomsTXCHL
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Last Day (Feb 29) to Upgrade NRA Memberships

Post by TomsTXCHL »

Dunno if a mistake or if they put-off their dues increases yet again, but I noticed today they still show the old membership pricing on their website FYI.

Return to “National Rifle Association”