New NRA Ad

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Re: New NRA Ad

Post by bblhd672 »

2farnorth wrote:
KLB wrote:It's regrettable that such ads need to be run in Texas this season. In previous elections, Texas has been a GOP cinch. Those days seem to be gone.

I often wonder. In the months before every national election I see a lot of cars with plates from NY, NJ, Ca, and Mn here in rural Texas! This year is no exception.
:headscratch

I know we have a fair amount of refugees from those states coming here, but this pattern seems odd.
Democrat voter registration workers!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Flightmare »

bblhd672 wrote:
2farnorth wrote:
KLB wrote:It's regrettable that such ads need to be run in Texas this season. In previous elections, Texas has been a GOP cinch. Those days seem to be gone.

I often wonder. In the months before every national election I see a lot of cars with plates from NY, NJ, Ca, and Mn here in rural Texas! This year is no exception.
:headscratch

I know we have a fair amount of refugees from those states coming here, but this pattern seems odd.
Democrat voter registration workers!
You might want to check to see if they are patrolling local cemeteries. I hear they like to "dig up" people to register there.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

mojo84
Posts in topic: 5

Post by mojo84 »

Zombie voters?

We don't want the zombies to feel disenfranchised.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

mojo84 wrote:Zombie voters?

They are not zombies, they are living impaired. Come on now, you gotta be politically correct. :biggrinjester:

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Flightmare wrote:

They are not zombies, they are living impaired. Come on now, you gotta be politically correct. :biggrinjester:
The "living impaired"? Now that there's funny.......or it would be if it weren't for the democrat propensity for catering to that particular grievance group by getting out the vote in that "community"..........
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

mojo84
Posts in topic: 5

Post by mojo84 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Flightmare wrote:

The "living impaired"? Now that there's funny.......or it would be if it weren't for the democrat propensity for catering to that particular grievance group by getting out the vote in that "community"..........

My bad. :oops: My apologies to all of the living impaired I offended.

Maybe, the republicans should stop ignoring this voter block.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

mojo84 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Flightmare wrote:

Nah, it would stink up that big tent something fierce. :lol:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

allisji
Posts in topic: 1

Post by allisji »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
mojo84 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Flightmare wrote:

Nah, it would stink up that big tent something fierce. :lol:
Besides, Hillary is already running with the intention of being the first living impaired POTUS, they are considered a lock for the Clinton campaign
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

"Living impaired".... Gonna steal that one...

"rlol"
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Skiprr »

Existentially challenged.

"Impaired" is such an inconsiderate, insensitive word.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

I don't know whether or not if in Texas you must present a valid I.D. with your face on it, but where I vote, you won't get to vote without it.

No, it's not the same thing as researching the 'living impaired" and forging documents, but it helps prevent illegal aliens from voting.

I seem to recall a hard core liberal who was a time member here arguing what a huge burden it was for "the poor" to get a picture i.d.

After a number of reasonable arguments as to what a lame excuse and terrible burden it isn't to get a valid i.d. to vote, he left the forum, apparently having discovered folks here aren't naive.

Return to “National Rifle Association”