Texas Self-Defense & Deadly Force Laws Seminar

Announcements, questions and comments about this year's event!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Would you attend a Texas Self-Defense & Deadly Force Laws Seminar on Friday evening?

Yes
95%
No
5%

Total votes: 37

foreman
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Texas Self-Defense & Deadly Force Laws Seminar

Post by foreman »

I have signed wife and myself up for the seminar. We will most likely not be able to stay for forum day. Is there a fee we need to send for the seminar?
If by chance we can work out staying for Saturday, could we also pay at the door to attend? Obviously we would not expect a meal and I realize the activities would be full, but an chance to get to meet some folks and learn a few things would be great. If not, I understand and will plan better for next year. Thanks

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

foreman wrote:I have signed wife and myself up for the seminar. We will most likely not be able to stay for forum day. Is there a fee we need to send for the seminar?
If by chance we can work out staying for Saturday, could we also pay at the door to attend? Obviously we would not expect a meal and I realize the activities would be full, but an chance to get to meet some folks and learn a few things would be great. If not, I understand and will plan better for next year. Thanks
There's no fee for the Friday evening Texas Self-Defense & Deadly Force Laws Seminar. If you stay for Saturday, you can pay "at the door" but as you say lunch won't be included and we won't be able to get you into any clinics or mini-clinics.

Chas.

bigred90gt

Post by bigred90gt »

I've been waiting to find one of your seminars being put on in the Houston area. I booked a slot and am looking forward to it.

Tass

Post by Tass »

Anyone from the northwest side of Houston going on Friday? I was wondering about carpooling...

Tass
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh crap, she's up"

Divided Attention
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Divided Attention »

Unfortunately we can't go that nite... too bad it can't be recorded and shared (hint hint). :thumbs2:
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Divided Attention wrote:Unfortunately we can't go that nite... too bad it can't be recorded and shared (hint hint). :thumbs2:
Don't worry. If I can sneak my car into the Blue Building I will record it all on my dash cam. :mrgreen:
NRA Endowment Member

Divided Attention

Post by Divided Attention »

I see that the Friday PM seminar is "unbookable". We have finagled a way to be able to work it in, and would love to attend. I saw in earlier posts that it was initially for 40, but may be able to move to take 60...

Is it too late to get in on this?

:sad:

Thanks!
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

Return to “2010 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC”