Waiting List: Texas Self-Defense & Deadly Force Seminar

Announcements, questions and comments about this year's event!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Waiting List: Texas Self-Defense & Deadly Force Seminar

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

The Texas Self-Defense & Deadly Force Laws Seminar currently scheduled for Friday, Oct. 22nd is full. We are starting a waiting list in case some people's plans change and they will not be attending. If you want to be on the waiting list, post to this thread and I'll add your name to the list, then delete your post. Also send me an email with your real name, address, telephone number, so I can add you to the database. (I'll have to register you, rather than open up registration.) If I don't get an email from you, I won't be adding you to the seminar because I won't have all of the information the database requires.

People will be added to the seminar in the order they appear on this list, not in the order I receive your emails. However, if I don't have an email from someone when I make entries, I will have to skip to the next person.

Thanks,
Chas.

WAITING LIST:

terryg
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Waiting List: Texas Self-Defense & Deadly Force Seminar

Post by terryg »

I hate to see many who are driving in from far away places miss this seminar. But I really feel like I could use the seminar as I don't think my CHL instructor did as good a job as many.

Mr. Cotton,

If you will be doing another seminar in our area in the next few weeks or so, I would be willing give up my spot to someone traveling in from outside the Houston area. But if not, or if your not sure, then I guess I will have to stingy and keep my current seat. Just a thought ...
... this space intentionally left blank ...

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

terryg wrote:I hate to see many who are driving in from far away places miss this seminar. But I really feel like I could use the seminar as I don't think my CHL instructor did as good a job as many.

Mr. Cotton,

If you will be doing another seminar in our area in the next few weeks or so, I would be willing give up my spot to someone traveling in from outside the Houston area. But if not, or if your not sure, then I guess I will have to stingy and keep my current seat. Just a thought ...
That's a very generous offer, but everyone on the waiting list got in.

Thanks,
Chas.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

An email went to everyone register for the Texas Self-Defense & Deadly Force Laws Seminar but I want to let everyone know to bring the confirmation email you received. Since the seminar is full, it will serve as your "ticket."

Thanks,
Chas.

Return to “2010 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC”