Carry Options lent to Compvest for Women's Seminar

Announcements, questions and comments about this year's event!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
CompVest
Posts in topic: 1

Carry Options lent to Compvest for Women's Seminar

Post by CompVest »

Gary, you lent me some carry options for the Women's Seminar. I was unable to find you when I left. I left your bag with the holsters with Marc Gentine. Did you get them back?
Women on the DRAW – drill, revise, attain, win
Coached Practice Sessions for Women

Divided Attention
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Carry Options lent to Compvest for Women's Seminar

Post by Divided Attention »

I think the shoulder unit I tried was a "loaner", it was black nylon, not leather, had the holster on the left, mags on the right, and had a little square or diamond on the back so the straps didn't bunch up and over lap there. I am thinking loaner as it had a tag zip tied to it. I forgot to enter the brand in my phone as that is the first shoulder unit I have tried that felt nice. Any idea on the maker? :oops:
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

gwashorn
Posts in topic: 1

Post by gwashorn »

Yes, Marc and I have gotten together. He has them with him. I will pick them up sometime from him. Had I think the nylon shoulder holster mentioned here and a few others. Yes, my business card was zip tied to them. When I get it back I will look at the brand. but honestly I think I remember getting it years ago at a gun show and suspect it is a no name brand but I will check it. I think if fit my old Beretta Tomcat 3032. Not sure what else fits it, as it was a universal. I will check and post when I catch up to Marc. I hope they helped. the leather cross draw was a Ross. A fobus with offset drop for a womans hips and I blackhawf serpa. Maybe another nylon one too.

Gary
Gary
AGGIE '74
NRA, TSRA, TFC
Team Trainwreck

Divided Attention
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Divided Attention »

Being able to touch, look at and try on the different types was awesome! I don't think I could do ankle, I think I would fidget the entire time! :roll:

But trying the "belly band", the shoulder unit, and messing with a few others was very interesting. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the experience cause! :tiphat:
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

Return to “2010 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC”