Uvalde School shooting

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Uvalde School shooting

Post by Beiruty »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:56 am
tomneal wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:48 am https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/11/17/ ... es-n511930

Uvalde Police Chief Retires
Maybe to avoid being fired

Personal thoughts.
Every LEO that was on campus but didn't break in to the classroom and end the issue, should be fired.
:mad5 :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :mad5
More than 380 armed LEO weere on the scene.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

tomneal
Posts in topic: 5

Post by tomneal »

More than 380 armed LEO were on the scene.
I stand by my previous statement. If you weren't among those busting down the door to the classroom. You should not be in law enforcement.

There were concequences for the children. There should be concequences for on-site law enforcement.
See you at the range
NRA Life, TSRA Life, USPSA Life, Mensa (not worth $50 per year so it's expired)
Tom (Retired May 2019) Neal

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 51

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

tomneal wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:51 pm
More than 380 armed LEO were on the scene.
I stand by my previous statement. If you weren't among those busting down the door to the classroom. You should not be in law enforcement.

There were concequences for the children. There should be concequences for on-site law enforcement.
My only caveat is that maybe the cops outside had no idea that the cops inside were chewing gum and making sure they had plenty of hand sanitizer. All the cops inside that school should definitely be fired. If cops staging the scene had no idea of the situation inside, it is hard to judge them.

tomneal

Post by tomneal »

Part of the consequences. You wait outside the door, and you and ALL your coworkers are fired.

These officers prevented armed Law Enforcement Officers that had family in the classroom from going inside, to try to save them.

They shamed us all. They should ALL be fired, kicked out of law enforcement, and forced to move out of town.
See you at the range

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 4

Post by crazy2medic »

Just watch the transcript from Arredondo's report, he Actually Stated that he ordered them to not do what they trained to do and basically said he hoped the gunman didn't kill to many but they had him contained! OMG, he's as guilty as the shooter!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

philip964
Posts in topic: 52

Post by philip964 »

crazy2medic wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:26 pm Just watch the transcript from Arredondo's report, he Actually Stated that he ordered them to not do what they trained to do and basically said he hoped the gunman didn't kill to many but they had him contained! OMG, he's as guilty as the shooter!
I believe there was a recent report that said the officers at the scene thought all the kids were dead, when they were not. Many only died later at the hospital.

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 4

Post by crazy2medic »

I was on a Tactical Team for 8yrs as the Team Medic, we trained that it's a hostage situation until the first shot is fired and then you storm it! What Arredondo did was gross negligence, he should be sued by every family that had a child in that room until he's living in a Cardboard Box
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

03Lightningrocks

philip964 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:41 pm
crazy2medic wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:26 pm Just watch the transcript from Arredondo's report, he Actually Stated that he ordered them to not do what they trained to do and basically said he hoped the gunman didn't kill to many but they had him contained! OMG, he's as guilty as the shooter!
I believe there was a recent report that said the officers at the scene thought all the kids were dead, when they were not. Many only died later at the hospital.
Anybody with a lick of intelligence knows that many of those kids would have lived if they had stormed that room and taken that guy out immediately. The good Lord only knows how many of them layed on the ground all that time and bled out.It angers me to the point of wanting to just spit.

tomneal

Post by tomneal »

Personal thoughts.
Every LEO that was on campus but didn't break in to the classroom and end the issue, should be fired.
I still agree with my previous statement.
See you at the range

philip964

Post by philip964 »

We still don’t know where a kid working at Burger King got the money to buy guns I can’t afford.

03Lightningrocks

philip964 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:26 am We still don’t know where a kid working at Burger King got the money to buy guns I can’t afford.
He was the spawn of a family of felons. His grandpa was a convicted felon, his mother and her boyfriend were drug addicts/probably dealers. Drugs and cash are usually a combo for drug dealing people. I am sure these details never emerged because he was a hispanic kid and the details would screw up the leftist narrative.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:33 am
philip964 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:26 am We still don’t know where a kid working at Burger King got the money to buy guns I can’t afford.
He was the spawn of a family of felons. His grandpa was a convicted felon, his mother and her boyfriend were drug addicts/probably dealers. Drugs and cash are usually a combo for drug dealing people. I am sure these details never emerged because he was a hispanic kid and the details would screw up the leftist narrative.
We still don’t know.

But!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/e ... l-29752960

Words not allowed on the forum, since he has plenty of time in the classroom, he grabs some blood from the kids in his hands and scrawls “LOL” on the white board.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:41 pm
It's called the "Golden Hour". You need to get victims to a hospital within 1 hour and their chances of survival are dramatically higher. From what I am understanding the transcript is strong evidence that Arredondo wanted those children to die. It's no secret he was a supporter of Beto and what Beto is working to do (steal our guns/rights/freedom).
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Girl, 15, got text from Uvalde school shooter before he massacred 21 - but did nothing
The teenage girl just replied "cool" and did not alert the police
I just wonder who else encouraged/enabled Ramos. My guess is Arredondo knew who Ramos was, but took no action against him, even though Ramos should have been in jail for unlawful threats and animal cruelty.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Someone is hard at work preventing the public from finding out how many people died at Uvalde for lack of appropriate timely medical response:

Medical analysis of the Uvalde massacre stopped

Not to disparage the law enforcement officials that finally took action, but the leadership at Uvalde waited past the "golden hour" which is the critical time interval wounded need to receive medical care in order to survive. The timing itself is a red flag.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”