Uvalde School shooting

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

troglodyte
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Uvalde School shooting

Post by troglodyte »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:14 am Are there exceptions to Texas laws about carrying on school grounds that allow some teachers to carry concealed at school?
Assuming this is not a rhetorical question, yes, there are allowances for carry at schools. PC46.03a1a
Talon Firearms Training
Instructor - License To Carry, School Safety, First Responder: Texas DPS, Certified Instructor: Rangemasters/Tom Givens
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Range Safety Officer
Stop The Bleed Instructor

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 51

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

troglodyte wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:55 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:14 am Are there exceptions to Texas laws about carrying on school grounds that allow some teachers to carry concealed at school?
Assuming this is not a rhetorical question, yes, there are allowances for carry at schools. PC46.03a1a
Why on earth would you think it is a rhetorical question? I asked because I might know of a principal who carries concealed and I wasn't going to say this unless I knew it was legal. Personally, I was OK with him doing this in either case. I just wasn't going to say it out loud if it might create trouble for him.
Last edited by 03Lightningrocks on Wed May 25, 2022 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deitz83
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Deitz83 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:24 am
K.Mooneyham wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:20 am
philip964 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:17 pm It is reading that he killed his grandmother, there was a BOLO out for him and it’s sounding like the police chase ended at the school.

This is heartbreaking.

Unconfirmed report he was “trans”.
One of my coworkers showed me some pics he found of the dude in make up and women's clothes. You could see the face, it was the killer. Another sick product of terrible times. Complete lack of standards leads to these horrible crimes.
I would support any gun laws forbidding people from the LBGTQ...alphabet community from purchasing firearms. They are mentally twisted people. Prancing around in front of the mirror wearing their mommies underwear is just demented. His grand mother probably caught him wearing her underwear and challenged him on it.

If someone suggest taking away a persons' one's second amendment right. Who's next black people, Mexicans, Asian, Middle Eastern? I would be careful when suggesting to support taking away a second amendment right.

03Lightningrocks

Deitz83 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:22 am
philip964 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:17 pm It is reading that he killed his grandmother, there was a BOLO out for him and it’s sounding like the police chase ended at the school.

This is heartbreaking.

One of my coworkers showed me some pics he found of the dude in make up and women's clothes. You could see the face, it was the killer. Another sick product of terrible times. Complete lack of standards leads to these horrible crimes.
I would support any gun laws forbidding people from the LBGTQ...alphabet community from purchasing firearms. They are mentally twisted people. Prancing around in front of the mirror wearing their mommies underwear is just demented. His grand mother probably caught him wearing her underwear and challenged him on it.

If someone suggest taking away a persons' one's second amendment right. Who's next black people, Mexicans, Asian, Middle Eastern? I would be careful when suggesting to support taking away a second amendment right.
Only if those particular racial categories have the same mental disorder. I am not a big fan of folks who like to make everything into a racial argument. Seems weak minded to me. A bit on the leftist scum side of politics.
Based on your comment I am assuming you also feel a violent felon should be able to purchase a weapon after they serve their time. After all who's next?

Deitz83

Post by Deitz83 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:25 am

This is heartbreaking.

Only if those particular racial categories have the same mental disorder. I am not a big fan of folks who like to make everything into a racial argument. Seems weak minded to me. A bit on the leftist scum side of politics.
Based on your comment I am assuming you also feel a violent felon should be able to purchase a weapon after they serve their time. After all who's next?
I was under the impression that the 2nd amendment applies to all Americans. Yes, I am an American, past president of my 2,800 member gun club, NRA member and protector of the 2nd amendment.

03Lightningrocks

Deitz83 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:41 am

This is heartbreaking.

I was under the impression that the 2nd amendment applies to all Americans. Yes, I am an American, past president of my 2,800 member gun club, NRA member and protector of the 2nd amendment.
There are situations where one loses their constitutional rights. Regardless of race.

Deitz83

Post by Deitz83 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:46 am

This is heartbreaking.

Your "pedigree" impresses me not. There are situations where one loses their constitutional rights.
The second amendment applies to everyone. Suggesting to take away the 2nd amendment right based on someone's person feelings is not constitutional. The Uvalda shooting is another horrible incident, done by a person that had some type of mental disorder. Next week there will be another shooting and we will forget about this one.

03Lightningrocks

Deitz83 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:00 am

This is heartbreaking.

Your "pedigree" impresses me not. There are situations where one loses their constitutional rights.
The second amendment applies to everyone. Suggesting to take away the 2nd amendment right based on someone's person feelings is not constitutional. The Uvalda shooting is another horrible incident, done by a person that had some type of mental disorder. Next week there will be another shooting and we will forget about this one.

Got it. So a convicted felon loses their right to vote, but not their right to purchase firearms. Not in agreement with such a theory but I got it now. You apparently missed this one in the series.

Deitz83

Post by Deitz83 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:03 am

This is heartbreaking.

Got it. So a convicted felon loses their right to vote, but not their right to purchase firearms. Not in agreement with such a theory but I got it now.
"I would support any gun laws forbidding people from the LBGTQ...alphabet community from purchasing firearms." Your comment of forbidding a person's right to own a firearm was not directed to felons. Your comment was toward a person who has legal right to purchase, but has a lifestyle that some Americans do not agree with.

03Lightningrocks

Deitz83 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:16 am

This is heartbreaking.

Got it. So a convicted felon loses their right to vote, but not their right to purchase firearms. Not in agreement with such a theory but I got it now.

"I would support any gun laws forbidding people from the LBGTQ...alphabet community from purchasing firearms." Your comment of forbidding a person's right to own a firearm was not directed to felons. Your comment was toward a person who has legal right to purchase, but has a lifestyle that some Americans do not agree with.
And your comment was that the 2nd amendment applied to EVERYONE! These folks are mentally diseased. Talking society into going along with this sickness does not make it OK.

Deitz83

Post by Deitz83 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:23 am
Deitz83 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:16 am

These folks are mentally diseased. Talking society into going along with this sickness does not make it OK.
As Americans we can't just take away a person's right to own a firearm if they pass all of the background checks or in Texas is someone sells a person a gun on the street, in the parking lot of a gun show or a gift. Everyone Must have a right to defend themselves from anyone that attempts to harm them, their family or people that try inflict harm that may not agree with their lifestyle. In this shooting no different that the Las Vegas shooting, the Buffalo, Colorado or Parkland. All of theses people were suffering from something.

03Lightningrocks

Why on earth would you think it is a rhetorical question? I asked because I might know of a principal who carries concealed and I wasn't going to say this unless I knew it was legal. Personally, I was OK with him doing this in either case. I just wasn't going to say it out loud if it might create trouble for him.

eyedoc
Posts in topic: 2

Post by eyedoc »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:48 am
I advise you not to say his name. Anti gunners might see it and try to disarm him. It also might get out that he has it and take away his element of surprise when he might need it the most.

03Lightningrocks

eyedoc wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:01 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:48 am
I advise you not to say his name. Anti gunners might see it and try to disarm him. It also might get out that he has it and take away his element of surprise when he might need it the most.
That is a very darned good point.

mayor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mayor »

Pardon my ignorance but what does this have to do with anything in this topic?

Return to “The Crime Blotter”