TN: Memphis mass shooting 2 dead many injured

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 4

TN: Memphis mass shooting 2 dead many injured

Post by philip964 »

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/local ... MPSCPTEH4/

Shooting people while recording it live on Facebook.
Last edited by philip964 on Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

wheelgun1958
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TN: Memphis man on shooting spree captured

Post by wheelgun1958 »

Court records show that 19-year-old Ezekiel Kelly was charged with first-degree attempted murder due to an incident on February 3, 2020.
So, why was he out running the streets of Memphis?

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

wheelgun1958 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:33 am
Court records show that 19-year-old Ezekiel Kelly was charged with first-degree attempted murder due to an incident on February 3, 2020.
So, why was he out running the streets of Memphis?
George Soros financed DA.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ezekiel-ke ... four-dead/

Murdered 4 wounded 3 before being captured.

Chief of Police has no idea why Memphis is suddenly murder Capitol of the South, edging out Houston for a day.

03Lightningrocks

philip964 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:03 pm https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ezekiel-ke ... four-dead/

Chief of Police has no idea why Memphis is suddenly murder Capitol of the South, edging out Houston for a day.
I haven't been to Memphis in 10 years but my daughter was always an Elvis Presley fan and use to make me take her there sometimes twice a year. She even got married in the Chapel on Graceland. Back then it was weird. If you stayed at the Heart Break Hotel across the street and stuck to the tour areas, you saw almost no crime. Even going over to Beal street to eat at BB Kings and hear him play felt safe. But get one block away from either one and you would feel like bait in a bear trap.

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:26 pm
philip964 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:03 pm https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ezekiel-ke ... four-dead/

I haven't been to Memphis in 10 years but my daughter was always an Elvis Presley fan and use to make me take her there sometimes twice a year. She even got married in the Chapel on Graceland. Back then it was weird. If you stayed at the Heart Break Hotel across the street and stuck to the tour areas, you saw almost no crime. Even going over to Beal street to eat at BB Kings and hear him play felt safe. But get one block away from either one and you would feel like bait in a bear trap.
:iagree:
We lived in Hughs AR for three years and spent most of our weekends in Memphis. This was in the mid 1980s before cell phones. We kept a city map and phone book in the car. We could look up the address of a place we wanted to go with the phone book and use the map to get there. But a straight shot on the map wasn't necessarily the most advisable route.

I was trying to get to Graceland early in out time there. I was about two blocks off Elvis Pressley Blvd. and getting concerned. Finally, when a drunk guy literally fell on the hood of the car at an intersection, I hooked a left and got on Elvis Pressley Blvd. Just a couple of blocks away and it was a different world.

03Lightningrocks

BigGuy wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:17 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:26 pm

:iagree:
We lived in Hughs AR for three years and spent most of our weekends in Memphis. This was in the mid 1980s before cell phones. We kept a city map and phone book in the car. We could look up the address of a place we wanted to go with the phone book and use the map to get there. But a straight shot on the map wasn't necessarily the most advisable route.

I was trying to get to Graceland early in out time there. I was about two blocks off Elvis Pressley Blvd. and getting concerned. Finally, when a drunk guy literally fell on the hood of the car at an intersection, I hooked a left and got on Elvis Pressley Blvd. Just a couple of blocks away and it was a different world.
I know for a fact every word you just posted was true. I got a couple blocks away from Graceland one night looking for a Walgreens. I found one and the parking lot was absolutely full of thugs... I mean real tugs, like people who would make you cross the street to avoid. My daughter wouldn't let me go in. I was armed but she was panicking over it so I gave in and left.

I don't know if it is still true but I think they kept the tourist areas clean of crime back then. I don't have the same confidence these days.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

I guess this would be piling on.

03Lightningrocks

I hate to have to say it folks but time for White Power and Pride to return! I am sick and tired of this crap! They want it, let's give it to them!

clarionite

Post by clarionite »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:26 pm I haven't been to Memphis in 10 years but my daughter was always an Elvis Presley fan and use to make me take her there sometimes twice a year. She even got married in the Chapel on Graceland. Back then it was weird. If you stayed at the Heart Break Hotel across the street and stuck to the tour areas, you saw almost no crime. Even going over to Beal street to eat at BB Kings and hear him play felt safe. But get one block away from either one and you would feel like bait in a bear trap.
I've been there often, and crime's always been an issue. Back when I got out of the Army, I stayed a night in Memphis on my way home. We left the hotel and went to a Shoney's for breakfast before getting on the road. In the parking lot there was a really nice car with at least 10 bullet holes in the hood and front fenders.

I was last there two years ago, on my two week road trip bringing my RV back from Bristol TN. We stayed a couple of nights at the state park. It's never been a place I'd want to be away from the main drag after dark.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

I haven't seen this latest mass shooting covered on the news at all. Odd.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Soccerdad1995 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:27 pm I haven't seen this latest mass shooting covered on the news at all. Odd.
Convicted felon, let out of prison early, illegally possessing a firearm....doesn't fit the MSM narrative so the story must not get continuous 24/7 coverage.

Topic author
philip964

Re: TN: Memphis mass shooting two dead many wounded

Post by philip964 »

gamboolman

Re: TN: Memphis mass shooting 2 dead many injured

Post by gamboolman »

Re: TN: Memphis mass shooting 2 dead many injured

gamboolman
TSRA , GOA & NRA Life Member