Dallas Police Carjacked

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Dallas Police Carjacked

Post by carlson1 »

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/comin ... 840/?amp=1

If you watched the video it will show how in the heat of moment even close to your target you can miss. I can’t find the information, but I believe I read or heard the Officer is a 20 year plus veteran.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Dallas Police Carjacked

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Good video! I just submitted a link to it to John Correa at ASP for inclusion on their video channel and podcast. I’d love to hear an interview between Mike and the officer involved.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Just judging by where the dirt was kicking up but the car jackers rounds were hitting so far off target, they would have missed a barn door. I suppose it goes to show just how awful most bad guys are at shooting.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:51 pm Just judging by where the dirt was kicking up but the car jackers rounds were hitting so far off target, they would have missed a barn door. I suppose it goes to show just how awful most bad guys are at shooting.
One of them wasn't too far off. The officer was hit at least once.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

If you noticed the officer passed up the telephone and ran to the bushes. We are all Monday morning quarterbacks.

I have only been in one shooting and I never fired a round. I was shot at 11 times. I thank God I came out with a few stitches, high blood pressure, and nothing else. I am so glad I didn’t have to pull the trigger.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”