Woman Beheaded in Oklahoma

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

rotor
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Woman Beheaded in Oklahoma

Post by rotor »

rbwhatever1 wrote:Jah'Keem Yisrael, aka Alton Nolen is an evil creature that needs to be exterminated like a cockroach. I would rather live with Cockroaches than coexist with evil creatures like this. Cockroaches are more evolved. His families attitude is very telling of exactly what type of creatures walk among us and their possible propensity towards abhorring acts against fellow Humans.

I agree with this State Trooper. A sadly missed opportunity to exterminate an Evil Creature...

"An Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper said that "I wish I'd killed" Alton Nolen after he hit her and fled when she tried to arrest him during a 2010 traffic stop that left her with an injured hand. "I was never afraid of him or I would have," Lt. Betsy Randolph told KOCO-TV in Oklahoma City."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/behead ... id/597279/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In retrospect the world would have been better if she killed him. But for a LEO to say that she would kill someone because he hit her and fled a traffic stop arrest is very disturbing.

suthdj
Posts in topic: 3

Post by suthdj »

rotor wrote:
rbwhatever1 wrote:Jah'Keem Yisrael, aka Alton Nolen is an evil creature that needs to be exterminated like a cockroach. I would rather live with Cockroaches than coexist with evil creatures like this. Cockroaches are more evolved. His families attitude is very telling of exactly what type of creatures walk among us and their possible propensity towards abhorring acts against fellow Humans.

I agree with this State Trooper. A sadly missed opportunity to exterminate an Evil Creature...

"An Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper said that "I wish I'd killed" Alton Nolen after he hit her and fled when she tried to arrest him during a 2010 traffic stop that left her with an injured hand. "I was never afraid of him or I would have," Lt. Betsy Randolph told KOCO-TV in Oklahoma City."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/behead ... id/597279/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In retrospect the world would have been better if she killed him. But for a LEO to say that she would kill someone because he hit her and fled a traffic stop arrest is very disturbing.
Not what she said, she said she wished she had but she didnt feel threatened.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

KD5NRH

Post by KD5NRH »

suthdj wrote:He was a good kid. At least accoding to mom.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1956553
No doubt he was really just on his way to church when that woman's head jumped off her shoulders, and he tried to put it back to no avail. He poked the holes in the other woman to try a blood transfusion.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

rotor wrote:

I saw that interview in TV and thought that while it was honest and I'd certainly feel the same way, it was probably better left unsaid.

I'm not going to pile on to any criticism of that officer. I had a recent experience with the law (jury) and we sent a guy away for 30+ years. I argued strongly for a life sentence. 30 years from now, when he gets out and does it again, I'm gonna feel like that Trooper. I'm certain of it.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

VMI77
Posts in topic: 1

Post by VMI77 »

RoyGBiv wrote:
rotor wrote:

I saw that interview in TV and thought that while it was honest and I'd certainly feel the same way, it was probably better left unsaid.

I'm not going to pile on to any criticism of that officer. I had a recent experience with the law (jury) and we sent a guy away for 30+ years. I argued strongly for a life sentence. 30 years from now, when he gets out and does it again, I'm gonna feel like that Trooper. I'm certain of it.
What do you mean 30 years from now? More likely it will be 7 to 10, and not more than 20.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.news9.com/story/26678215/pol ... t-moore-hs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Unauthorized entry of Moore OK high school by a man in his 40's who was described as "Arab", with a thick accent, who asked questions like: How many police officers are normally at the school and how far away is the police station from here. He then left.

The police are wanting to question him.

simianangel

Post by simianangel »

philip964 wrote:Unauthorized entry of Moore OK high school by a man in his 40's who was described as "Arab", with a thick accent, who asked questions like: How many police officers are normally at the school and how far away is the police station from here. He then left.

It sounds like there weren't any at the school and the station is far enough away for his purposes.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 8

Post by C-dub »

simianangel wrote:
philip964 wrote:Unauthorized entry of Moore OK high school by a man in his 40's who was described as "Arab", with a thick accent, who asked questions like: How many police officers are normally at the school and how far away is the police station from here. He then left.

It sounds like there weren't any at the school and the station is far enough away for his purposes.
I don't follow your logic here. It doesn't matter how far away the station is, which BTW is 0.6 miles according to google maps. Anyone asking these types of questions should be investigated.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

simianangel

Post by simianangel »

C-dub wrote:
simianangel wrote:It sounds like there weren't any at the school and the station is far enough away for his purposes.
I don't follow your logic here.
He learned he'd have enough time to __________.
(insert hypothetical scenario of your choice)

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

simianangel wrote:
C-dub wrote:
simianangel wrote:It sounds like there weren't any at the school and the station is far enough away for his purposes.
I don't follow your logic here.
He learned he'd have enough time to __________.
(insert hypothetical scenario of your choice)
Or he learned it was too close. He hasn't done anything other than ask the questions.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

CHLLady

Post by CHLLady »

He unlawfully entered the school. What the heck is wrong with the teacher! They should have immediately notified the front office and locked down the school. Complacency drives me insane!
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

CHLLady wrote:He unlawfully entered the school. What the heck is wrong with the teacher! They should have immediately notified the front office and locked down the school. Complacency drives me insane!
IDK about that one. Lock him in with whoever is there? That just might set him off. After he's left, lock the place down and call the police, but they waited 2-3 days. That's the part I'm confused about. However, the police have identified and spoken with the man. We don't know what else.

CHLLady

Post by CHLLady »

C-dub wrote:
CHLLady wrote:He unlawfully entered the school. What the heck is wrong with the teacher! They should have immediately notified the front office and locked down the school. Complacency drives me insane!
IDK about that one. Lock him in with whoever is there? That just might set him off. After he's left, lock the place down and call the police, but they waited 2-3 days. That's the part I'm confused about. However, the police have identified and spoken with the man. We don't know what else.
They should have a procedure in place. Most exits are locked in a way that you can leave, just can't enter again once the door latches. That's how it is at my kids' school.

Yes, it's very curious that the y spoke to him. Regardless I hope they have him on a watch list.

Do you think he could have been after a way to cash in by claiming racism by suing the school if he was arrested and turns out he was a parent of a student at the school? But plans fell through since the lame school didn't react as he hoped? -- my kids schools have signs posted that all visitors MUST check in at the office. You have to have your id scanned and you are issued a id sticker pass.
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

CHLLady wrote:Do you think he could have been after a way to cash in by claiming racism by suing the school if he was arrested and turns out he was a parent of a student at the school? But plans fell through since the lame school didn't react as he hoped? -- my kids schools have signs posted that all visitors MUST check in at the office. You have to have your id scanned and you are issued a id sticker pass.
My first thought wasn't that he was looking for a payday on a racism charge. He could be anyone from a full blown idiot radical terrorist stupid enough to ask questions that raised peoples alert level to a concerned parent with a child in the school that wanted to know if they knew the answers to his questions. There have been a couple of parents/dads that have done something dumb like this to bring attention to this type of thing before. IIRC, both of those were arrested and at least one did jail time.

Dave2
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Dave2 »

C-dub wrote:
CHLLady wrote:Do you think he could have been after a way to cash in by claiming racism by suing the school if he was arrested and turns out he was a parent of a student at the school? But plans fell through since the lame school didn't react as he hoped? -- my kids schools have signs posted that all visitors MUST check in at the office. You have to have your id scanned and you are issued a id sticker pass.
My first thought wasn't that he was looking for a payday on a racism charge. He could be anyone from a full blown idiot radical terrorist stupid enough to ask questions that raised peoples alert level to a concerned parent with a child in the school that wanted to know if they knew the answers to his questions. There have been a couple of parents/dads that have done something dumb like this to bring attention to this type of thing before. IIRC, both of those were arrested and at least one did jail time.
They went to jail for asking questions about the security where their kids went to school?!? Surely there's more to the story...
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”