Baltimore Md riots

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Baltimore Md riots

Post by SQLGeek »

philip964 wrote:
I have begun to worry about myself. Am I on the wrong side of every issue, from guns to crime to whether we have a great president right now?
You're not the only one, believe me. Stand true to your convictions, I am trying to do the same.
Psalm 91:2

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 8

Post by philip964 »

VMI77 wrote:
philip964 wrote:
RetNavy wrote:my wife had this video posted to her FB......

Police and national Guard need this momma on thier team

http://coed.com/2015/04/27/baltimore-ri ... s-looting/
I have begun to worry about myself. Am I on the wrong side of every issue, from guns to crime to whether we have a great president right now? Many people seem to have exactly the opposite view I have. Right now playing among my facebook friends is a line of logic that the riots in Baltimore are not criminal activity, but instead an oppressed people wanting to be free and supporting their cause or lack there of.

Sort of the ultimate is this story that one of my facebook friends posted about the mom who smacked her son and got him to leave the rock throwing against the police. That link is posted above. When I saw it I thought, this is what we need more parents acting like this. I could not imagine that even my most liberal friends would not find this story and video a good thing.

Well I was wrong it did not take long for this link to be posted. Yes the mom was wrong and I am now a racist for even liking it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/2 ... 75754.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well, don't let it get you down. This has become a nation of morons but there are probably still a good 40% that are on the right track so you've got plenty of company. I hope if your FB friends find themselves being attacked by any "oppressed" people they just surrender themselves to their well deserved fate and don't try to resist or fight back like an "oppressor." "rlol"
What is funny both of my extreme liberal friends live in Lilly White neighborhoods with excellent police departments known for keeping the unwashed out. Both want no one to have guns, but live in states that imbrace the 2nd Amendement and thus have much lower crime rates than the places they love and admire.

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

philip964 wrote:
What is funny both of my extreme liberal friends live in Lilly White neighborhoods with excellent police departments known for keeping the unwashed out.
You just described most of Marin county in the San Francisco. Funny how that works.
Psalm 91:2

CHLLady
Posts in topic: 1

Post by CHLLady »

I'm very proud of the mother who smacked her son to set him straight. I applaud her! We need more of this! She is a true role model for other single moms out there struggling to raise their kids on their own. She has 6! It's a very tough job to do on your own.

Another mother in the news recently that I have huge respect for is Walter Scott's mother. She showed amazing grace and forgiveness for the officer that shot and killed her son. It choked me up to hear her words of forgiveness. She is a much greater lady than I could ever be in that situation. And the fact that the family didn't want the great charlatan Al Sharpton there, raised my respect even more. They kept the sincere focus on their son, as it should be.
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

Right2Carry
Banned

Post by Right2Carry »

IMHO these people should be treated like Domestic Terrorists.
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, an American Soldier doesn't have that problem". — President Ronald Reagan, 1985

psijac

Post by psijac »

Right2Carry wrote:IMHO these people should be treated like Domestic Terrorists.
Sorry but the term domestic terrorist has lost so much of its meaning. Thank to the ever broadening power of the NSA. Now we are all domestic terrorist.

What's the point of putting looters on a no-fly list when they can't afford a plane ticket anyway.
07/25/09 - CHL class completed
07/31/09 - Received Pin/Packet sent.
09/23/09 - Plastic in hand!!

Abraham
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Abraham »

For reasons unbeknownst to me, my wife had CNN on a couple of days ago. I'm not a fan and she isn't either, but it was on.

Michaela Angela Davis was criticizing the mother who smacked her thuggish son, who had been throwing projectiles at the police.

Davis blathered on and on about how wrong it was for the mother to "beat her son".

Pure hyperbole.

He wasn't "beaten" but was slapped a few times to get his attention.

Davis berated the mother for physically correcting her "misguided youth".

jmra

Post by jmra »

Abraham wrote:For reasons unbeknownst to me, my wife had CNN on a couple of days ago. I'm not a fan and she isn't either, but it was on.

Michaela Angela Davis was criticizing the mother who smacked her thuggish son, who had been throwing projectiles at the police.

Davis blathered on and on about how wrong it was for the mother to "beat her son".

Pure hyperbole.

He wasn't "beaten" but was slapped a few times to get his attention.

Davis berated the mother for physically correcting her "misguided youth".
I find most people have no clue what a beating is.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Right2Carry
Banned

Post by Right2Carry »

psijac wrote:
Right2Carry wrote:IMHO these people should be treated like Domestic Terrorists.
Sorry but the term domestic terrorist has lost so much of its meaning. Thank to the ever broadening power of the NSA. Now we are all domestic terrorist.

What's the point of putting looters on a no-fly list when they can't afford a plane ticket anyway.
The point wasn't a no fly list, the point was deal with them like any other terrorist. They need to understand actions have severe consequences!
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, an American Soldier doesn't have that problem". — President Ronald Reagan, 1985

rbwhatever1

Post by rbwhatever1 »

I read the curfew was lifted. The takers will keep taking. That's all they know how to do and when other folks support them Law is meaningless. It appears some folks are exempt from Laws and others are not. We will see how this shakes out soon enough. Our future doesn't look to bright with the moronic youth of today. These common thugs need to be dealt with quickly. If it's a purge they want then give it to them fully. Then we can stop feeding them, housing them and assisting them in any way...

"Rally calls for burning stores in Baltimore to get them 'out of our communities'"

http://www.examiner.com/article/rally-c ... ommunities" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
III

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

philip964 wrote:
RetNavy wrote:my wife had this video posted to her FB......

Police and national Guard need this momma on thier team

http://coed.com/2015/04/27/baltimore-ri ... s-looting/
I have begun to worry about myself. Am I on the wrong side of every issue, from guns to crime to whether we have a great president right now? Many people seem to have exactly the opposite view I have. Right now playing among my facebook friends is a line of logic that the riots in Baltimore are not criminal activity, but instead an oppressed people wanting to be free and supporting their cause or lack there of.

Sort of the ultimate is this story that one of my facebook friends posted about the mom who smacked her son and got him to leave the rock throwing against the police. That link is posted above. When I saw it I thought, this is what we need more parents acting like this. I could not imagine that even my most liberal friends would not find this story and video a good thing.

Well I was wrong it did not take long for this link to be posted. Yes the mom was wrong and I am now a racist for even liking it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/2 ... 75754.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I used to have a couple of friends like those on FB. Some of their drivel caused me so much angst that I finally just dumped them. I haven't felt better and FB is far less stressful without them. They both always resorted to name calling and obscenities. Buh-bye!
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/60352506 ... n-43-years" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Murder rate soars to levels not seen in 43 years.

How's that space to riot working out for you?

rbwhatever1

Post by rbwhatever1 »

Baltimore deserves exactly what Baltimore is getting. Let the animals kill each other.
III

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/04/2 ... -for-help/

Baltimore mayor asking for FBI help in quelling the violence in their city.

So how has all this worked out for them, since they charged, what six police officers in the death of Freddy Gray and then they were all found not guilty.

Don't see much of the District Attorney on TV anymore.

apostate

Post by apostate »

They made this mess. Why should anybody else lift a trigger finger to help them?

Return to “The Crime Blotter”