Mass Shooting at Orlando Nightclub

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Jusme
Posts in topic: 9

Re: Mass Shooting at Orlando Nightclub

Post by Jusme »

philip964 wrote:
philip964 wrote:http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florid ... story.html

Wife of Orlando mass murderer is missing.
Wife of Orlando mass murderer has been arrested at her home in San Fransisco.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/16/u ... eport.com/

Maybe she was confused about what sanctuary city now means. Speaking to the FBI with out an attorney present is dangerous to your freedom.

From what I read, and heard after the attack, she was fully aware of his intent, "claimed" she had tried to talk him out of it, but did nothing to stop it. I believe she also provided him transportation to the club that night, but that may be incorrect. Either way, she is just as culpable as the garbage she married. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote:Wife of Orlando mass murderer has been arrested at her home in San Fransisco.

Maybe she was confused about what sanctuary city now means. Speaking to the FBI with out an attorney present is dangerous to your freedom.
So is lying to the FBI, unless your last name ends in Clinton.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 1

Post by chasfm11 »

Here is some interesting additional perspective on the shooting. I hope that the information was duplicated in some earlier article. This one is dated later than the latest post on the thread.

I've always been fascinated by the "Just In Time" training concept (Trinty gets helicopter pilot instructions in the movie "The Matrix). It apparently applied to the Orlando shooter and his rifle jam.
http://opslens.com/2017/04/05/actions-p ... ues-today/
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

Post by C-dub »

chasfm11 wrote:Here is some interesting additional perspective on the shooting. I hope that the information was duplicated in some earlier article. This one is dated later than the latest post on the thread.

I've always been fascinated by the "Just In Time" training concept (Trinty gets helicopter pilot instructions in the movie "The Matrix). It apparently applied to the Orlando shooter and his rifle jam.
There are some hard truths in that article. I'm not surprised that I haven't heard many of these things on the regular news regarding this shooting.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

philip964
Posts in topic: 21

Post by philip964 »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... f756ce28fd

One year anniversary of the Pulse Nightclub shooting.

WP article forgets about ISIS. Its a gun problem.

RIP

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Pawpaw »

The Pulse Nightclub Shooter's Wife Metaphorically Pulled the Trigger
At the end of December, federal authorities quietly released new information on the Pulse Nightclub Shooting, USA Today reported. In the 12-page statement, authorities detail what Noor Salman, the gunman's wife, knew about his actions leading up to the June 2016 shooting.

Salman was arrested last year on federal charges for providing material support to a terrorist and tampering with evidence. She has pleaded not guilty and maintains the notion that she was suffering from PTSD stemming from abuse by her husband, Omar Mateen.

Salman's current stance contradicts a signed statement she provided the FBI back in 2016, when she goes into details of Mateen's plan of attack. On multiple occasions, she told the FBI about his plans to attack Pulse Nightclub. She even told the FBI that when he left their house that night that he was planning to carry out his attack.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Post by flechero »

chasfm11 wrote: It apparently applied to the Orlando shooter and his rifle jam.

WOW! I never heard that part... the comments from the OPD were also excellent:
.....Even worse, it was discovered that the shooter had a rifle malfunction that prevented him from using his firearm and had enough time, with the help of the internet, to clear that malfunction. That’s right, his rifle malfunctioned and he used his phone to watch a video on how to fix it. Now I do not know about you, but I have worked far too hard in my life to just let someone try to kill me without at least fighting back.

I was horrified by the fact that the shooter could walk around the nightclub and shoot people who were kneeling or cowering on the dance floor and in the bathrooms without one single person doing so much as throwing something at him. How hard would it have been for him to shoot with liquor bottles flying at him, or chairs, or something? Better yet, imagine if people were allowed to carry their self-defense firearms in the club. Once the shooter started to fire, a good Samaritan with a concealed weapons license could have pulled their firearm and returned fire. But it’s illegal to carry a concealed firearm in a club or bar in Florida. This gun free zone did not stop the criminal from shooting, it only stopped law-abiding citizens from defending themselves.....

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Abraham »

Since I don't go to gay night clubs or straight ones for that matter, (It's probably been 20 + years since I've been in a garden variety bar) I do my boozing at home, but if I did go to either and shooting broke out, I wouldn't work at protecting anyone but me.

Sound cold?

Probably, but given the litigious world we live in I'm not protecting folks I don't know, I'm protecting me and mine only.

Others, are on their own.

No, I'm not protecting you with one caveat...and it's quite doubtful if the atmosphere is a bar, you're a pregnant woman or a child, then yes, if I must I'll shoot it out and die for you if I must...and I'm in no way a hero or ready to be one either...

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/noor- ... -informant

Shooters father was a FBI informant. Showed up at a Hillary campaign event and positioned himself right behind Hillary as she spoke, so he was in all the photos and on TV. Apparently occurred weeks after the shooting.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote:https://www.clickorlando.com/news/noor- ... -informant

Shooters father was a FBI informant. Showed up at a Hillary campaign event and positioned himself right behind Hillary as she spoke, so he was in all the photos and on TV. Apparently occurred weeks after the shooting.
The Orlando nightclub terrorist's dad was a secret FBI informant for more than a decade, prosecutors revealed, prompting questions about whether authorities may have missed warning signs leading up to the massacre.
Missed? Or ignored? Famous But Incompetent.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Jusme
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Jusme »

bblhd672 wrote:

The Orlando nightclub terrorist's dad was a secret FBI informant for more than a decade, prosecutors revealed, prompting questions about whether authorities may have missed warning signs leading up to the massacre.
There was a lot of mention, of his presence at her speech. My question is, now, was he part of the left's collusion with the deep state, factions in the FBI, to help get HRC elected? Also, on who, or what was he informing? His entire reaction to his son's actions, were more than just a little bizarre. It's strange to me how, so many of these mass shooters, had ties to the federal government. The Orlando shooter worked for Homeland Security. The San Bernadino shooter had been investigated by the FBI, prior to the shooting. The Sutherland Springs shooter, was in the Air Force and his criminal history, was convieniently not reported to NICS. The FBI got several tips that the Florida high school shooter was going to do exactly what he did. Maybe I'm just looking for shadows on the grassy knoll, but with all of the info coming out about the weaponizing of the FISA court, and other shenanigans of the BHO cronies, could it be that allowing known threats to go about their business, would let the leftists push everyone to swallow the gun control agenda?
Just sayin......
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Abraham »

Jusme,

I'd sure like to hear how the mass migration of radical Islamists coming to the U.S to kill you, me, gays, so-called 'honor killing' of females, female genital mutilation along with a whole host of horrors that go on and on excusing sharia law with so-called liberal apologists...who themselves would be killed if radicals caught them in their sights...heck women can't even drive in Saudi Arabia. Yet, so-called liberals just love them. If you aren't a straight male in their world you're doomed. And even if you are a straight male, you're not allowed to treat women like we're living in this century.

So called 'liberals' may as well just come out and admit they're nihilist nut cases.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Jusme wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:

There was a lot of mention, of his presence at her speech. My question is, now, was he part of the left's collusion with the deep state, factions in the FBI, to help get HRC elected? Also, on who, or what was he informing? His entire reaction to his son's actions, were more than just a little bizarre. It's strange to me how, so many of these mass shooters, had ties to the federal government. The Orlando shooter worked for Homeland Security. The San Bernadino shooter had been investigated by the FBI, prior to the shooting. The Sutherland Springs shooter, was in the Air Force and his criminal history, was convieniently not reported to NICS. The FBI got several tips that the Florida high school shooter was going to do exactly what he did. Maybe I'm just looking for shadows on the grassy knoll, but with all of the info coming out about the weaponizing of the FISA court, and other shenanigans of the BHO cronies, could it be that allowing known threats to go about their business, would let the leftists push everyone to swallow the gun control agenda?
Just sayin......
The one item I would like to see released to the public in regards to the Kennedy Assassination would simply be Lee Harvey Oswald’s W-2’s. How many bets that they would show he was receiving money from the Federal Government.

I have just received a book that was written in 1992, written by a former spook, that said the government was working on a program to get the middle class to demand guns be banned. If they are doing it, it’s working pretty well.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pu ... ay-n860786

Intended to attack Disney World, but decided that the armed police would present a problem for him. Guns would be hidden in a stroller.

Instead went to a gun free zone.

Mass Murder at Disney World Stopped by Good Guys with Guns- that should be the headline. Shout it from the rooftops.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Return to “The Crime Blotter”