Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

allisji
Posts in topic: 8

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**Update** Assassination?

Post by allisji »

Dotcom is trying to avoid extradition from NZ to US on piracy charges. Appears to be trying to leverage his knowledge in the Seth Rich case to secure that he is freely returned to live in NZ.

Makes me nervous that he is either: 1. Never going to get a promise of a safe return to NZ in exchange for testifying in the Russia probe or 2. Exaggerating what proof he has the Seth Rich is the DNC leaker in hope of leveraging his freedom from extradition.

That said, it really should be very easy to prove whether or not Seth Rich is the DNC leaker. If he provided the leaked material there should be several people who would have access to the paper trail. In normal circumstances I understand why wikileaks works to protect the anonymity of its sources. In the case that Seth Rich may have been murdered because his was a wikileaks source you are no longer putting the young man in danger by unmasking him as a source. However, there is the possibility that if he is the source, that his unmasking could implicate others who worked with him to collect the material and transfer it to wikileaks. If this is the case then it may continue to be difficult to compel those who may have proof of Seth Rich's involvement to provide the evidence that is needed.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

I'll bet the Democrats are regretting promoting an independent council like Mueller now. If he grants immunity from copywrite infringement charges, the whole Russia conspiracy will blow up in their face. Not to mention the suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder against Weiner and all of HRC cohorts.

This must be what she meant when she told her staff that they would all hang together.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TreyHouston »

Why are y'all convinced that a small thing like "facts" will stop the democrats from pushing the Russia thing?? :headscratch
"Facts" of the case don't matter anymore! After a year of investigation, isn't this obvious?
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 25

Post by philip964 »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nyt ... h.amp.html

Fox retracts Seth Rich story.

Seems anyone who talks about this rather than Trump and Russia gets in a lot of trouble. Seems they are aiming at Sean Hannidy next.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

This is from Redit. Apparently a surgery Doctor that at a hospital one mile from the Seth Rich murder has Hillary and Podesta ties. Not sure what the Bohemian Grove Guest LIst is, but the conspiracy people at Redit were all worked up over this.

"Here is public records on the name Jack (Sava) Ateljevich who shares a relation to Lisa Kountoupes http://radaris.com/~Jack-Ateljevich/1645122787

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Bohemian_Gro ... _List_2008"

Wow the stuff you learn. The Bohemian Grove is a men's club formed in 1878. Sounds like they camp for three weeks a year on about 2700 acres in California among the redwoods. Ronald Regan, Clint Eastwood and Richard Nixon were members. Apparently quite a big deal. A lot of close personal friendships are formed by the members. The conspiracy people are concerned that these people control the world from the shadows of this club.

Wiki links showed that Sava Ateljevich is on the guest list, a Podesta was also there. So I guess this adds fuel to the conspiracy fire.

His wife is a former Clinton person. She even has ties to the Uranium deal with the Russians.

allisji

Post by allisji »

One America News special report. It's long, but you have to watch this.

Rumors spreading that Kim Dotcom was under NSA surveillance and that Seth Rich was unmasked by the Whitehouse. Then the information was passed along to DNC IT contractor Crowdstrike...
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

allisji wrote:
Rumors spreading that Kim Dotcom was under NSA surveillance and that Seth Rich was unmasked by the Whitehouse. Then the information was passed along to DNC IT contractor Crowdstrike...
OMG

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-di ... seth-rich/

CBS News from a week ago. Russian disinformation campaign helped push conspiracy about murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

“Report: Russians gave rise to Seth Rich conspiracy

CNN's Chris Cuomo explores a new report from Yahoo News that reveals Russian intelligence pushed the false conspiracy about the death of DNC staffer Seth Rich and says Fox News helped the Russian cause by spreading the misinformation.Source: CNN”

Same from CNN

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.gq.com/story/fox-news-seth-rich-conspiracy

Fox News duped by Russian Misinformation on Seth Rich

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/ ... e-n1027826

NBC News planted Russian Intelligence.

How many do I need to post, you get the idea.

There is breaking news on Seth Rich right now on 4 Chan.

I’m going to wait before I post any thing.

narcissist
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Shot Spotter finds bodies in Washington DC**UPdate**

Post by narcissist »

philip964 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:16 pm http://heatst.com/politics/still-no-clu ... s-thicken/

A DNC staffer was killed in either an apparent botched robbery (his wallet or phone were not taken) or something more sinister, like a assassination.

With the hacking of the DNC's email more conspiracy theories have swirled around this event.

Do we add another name to the Bill and Hillary list?

:iagree: Good idea !
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Color me skeptical.

I don't know whether Seth Rich, was a hacked email source or not, but this report is sure trying to tie up loose ends, and point the finger of blame, for all things HRC at Russia.

A few questions come to mind.

Before the body was cold, an obscure Russian site, posits the theory, that this previously unknown staffer, was killed for passing hacked emails. Why? Just to throw cold water, on the MSM talking point, that it was Russia?

Julian Assange knows who his source was for the hacked emails. If Seth Rich was not involved, why put up reward money, for finding the killer?

A US attorney, somehow, discovers that the source of this conspiracy theory, was this obscure Russian web site, and so informs, Muller, so that this can be put to rest. Why was Muller even interested? Do we have any other US attorneys, with potential bias? (Strzok and Page?)

Besides, this report, how do we know, where Fox news got the theory? Are they constantly scanning obscure Russian web sites looking for stories?

Maybe it's just my grassy knoll, but this sure sounds like it was an attempt to wrap this up in a neat bow. Even though the story, has not even been discussed for two years. JMHO

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

So a week ago every main stream media source prints a similar article that the Russians came up with the Seth Rich was assassinated by the Clinton's story. Odd, since it was the first thing I thought of when I heard that Seth Rich worked for the DNC. Odd, since there has been no news on the murder in ages, no suspect, no nothing. Odd, since Julian Assange seemed to have a unusual interest in Seth's death.

Now we have this. Julian Assange told a Fox Reporter Seth was the source of the John Podesta Clinton emails.

http://lawflog.com/?p=2210

There is some kind of lawsuit about the murder. All sounds tinfoil hat stuff.

BTW in the last day or so there are also now new stories that Julian Assange works for the Russians. Of course that is the only card they have left to be played. Russia, Russia, Russia.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/07/1 ... elligence/

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Sure sounds like they are trying to paint a Russian whitewash on this before the release of the FBI documents.

I have a feeling William Barr, is going to stir up a lot of folks, before he gets through.
I'm curious though, if Rattner told her Fox news bosses about this, why did they sit on it?

Return to “The Crime Blotter”