Another shooting in France

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

Another shooting in France

Post by Flightmare »

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... e-46362286

Once again, nobody is able to stop a bad guy with a gun because the good guys aren't allowed to carry them.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Gixxer2k4

Re: Another shooting in France

Post by Gixxer2k4 »

Maybe they need stricter gun control?

warnmar10

Post by warnmar10 »

Gixxer2k4 wrote:Maybe they need stricter gun control?
Clearly.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Flightmare wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... e-46362286

Once again, nobody is able to stop a bad guy with a gun because the good guys aren't allowed to carry them.
Wait a minute- you telling me the criminals ignored the laws against firearm possession? Obviously the politicians need to meet and make it illegal to use an illegally owned firearm. That will stop any future events. :roll:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

tbrown

Post by tbrown »

They should consider themselves lucky he didn't use a car like that guy in London a few days ago. The carman had a much higher casualty rate.
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

Topbuilder

Post by Topbuilder »

Worldwide, we are approaching 20,000 of these bearded man incidents since 9/11. I think I'm starting to see a trend.
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God, and the Bible." George Washington

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Topbuilder wrote:Worldwide, we are approaching 20,000 of these bearded man incidents since 9/11. I think I'm starting to see a trend.

Now don't start the banning beards rhetoric, just because a few bearded individuals used theirs irresponsibly, you can't deny others the right to keep and wear beards. RKWB :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

apvonkanel

Post by apvonkanel »

Jusme wrote:
Topbuilder wrote:Worldwide, we are approaching 20,000 of these bearded man incidents since 9/11. I think I'm starting to see a trend.

Now don't start the banning beards rhetoric, just because a few bearded individuals used theirs irresponsibly, you can't deny others the right to keep and wear beards. RKWB :biggrinjester:
Obviously my beard is too tough and scary looking. Is it an assault beard?
In the Navy I learned to love the Mossberg 590A1 and hate the Beretta M9

Noggin

Post by Noggin »

bblhd672 wrote:
Flightmare wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... e-46362286

Wait a minute- you telling me the criminals ignored the laws against firearm possession? Obviously the politicians need to meet and make it illegal to use an illegally owned firearm. That will stop any future events. :roll:

No they should go further than that not only make it illegal to use an illegally owned firearm, they must follow the UK example and make it illegal to possess an illegally owned firearm.
"I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place." - Oliver Cromwell 1653 :smilelol5:

Return to “The Crime Blotter”