Grandma With Shotgun Stops Thieves

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Grandma With Shotgun Stops Thieves

Post by carlson1 »

http://www.tylerpaper.com/TP-News%20Loc ... ge-shotgun
Sheriff's Office releases audio from grandma's 911 call

TYLER, TEXAS — One Texas grandmother wasn’t about to let two men walk off with her father’s possessions. Seeing them exiting the house and loading up their vehicle with his goods, she pulled her pickup truck out of her driveway and blocked in his.

via Tyler Morning Telegraph

“After I noticed they started to load up stuff into their truck, that’s when I drove over there and confronted them. That’s when they tried to leave,” Mrs. Farmer said.....

Pawpaw

Re: Grandma With Shotgun Stops Thieves

Post by Pawpaw »

:lol: :smilelol5: "rlol"

That lady sounds exactly like what my mother would have said and done. Don't mess with a country woman, even if she is only 5 feet tall.

:thumbs2: :thumbs2:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

twomillenium

Re: Grandma With Shotgun Stops Thieves

Post by twomillenium »

I bet somewhere the liberal media is call it an assault shotgun. GO Granny GO!
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”