Will Hayden found guilty

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Javier730
Posts in topic: 1

Will Hayden found guilty

Post by Javier730 »

Looks like he'll be serving life in prison.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-sons- ... .html.html
“Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.”
― Horace Mann

Jusme

Re: Will Hayden found guilty

Post by Jusme »

Life in prison for child molesters, is usually a shorter time span than for other crimes. Lousiana prisoners don't take too kindly to those who abuse children. Louisiana tax payers probably won't have a long wait for him to complete his sentence.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

Jusme wrote:Life in prison for child molesters, is usually a shorter time span than for other crimes. Lousiana prisoners don't take too kindly to those who abuse children. Louisiana tax payers probably won't have a long wait for him to complete his sentence.
He got what he deserves. I don't think a child molesters are in much danger anymore because there are so many in prison now. I also believe that is true for LEO that are sent to prison. Too many child molesters who were police doing time. I know a retired detective that received 80 years in 2001 for sexual assault of children (plural) and he appears to being just fine all while drawing his police retirement. :banghead:

Maybe there are some TDC Officers who are working there now that can chime in.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

From what I have been reading about elite global child molestation rings, there needs to be lots of room made in prisons for those who think they are above the law.

I also think there needs to be judges that need to be held accountable for sentencing such scum if and when they go to trial.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

anygunanywhere wrote:From what I have been reading about elite global child molestation rings, there needs to be lots of room made in prisons for those who think they are above the law.

I also think there needs to be judges that need to be held accountable for sentencing such scum if and when they go to trial.
:iagree: 100%
Unfortunately I have the misfortune to listen to a few of these evil (not sick) people. I am sorry, but I don't think they should ever be turned back out into society after being found guilty. Thy will offend again. I personally have never seen one turn around and that is with 18 plus years at counseling.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”