MI: Detroit gang of 25-40 beat random people in Greektown everyone films rather than calling police

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

MI: Detroit gang of 25-40 beat random people in Greektown everyone films rather than calling police

Post by philip964 »

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/04/17/ ... -on-video/

Just another day in motor city.

CBS doesn't show the video as it shows what you probably have all ready figured out.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/vide ... -greektown

Here's is one that shows the video, but you have to sit through their ads.

Yeah, its what you expected all along.

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 2

Re: MI: Detroit gang of 25-40 beat random people in Greektown everyone films rather than calling police

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Don't have time to look at the video. But from everything the MSM has taught me, it must be a bunch of Trump supporters, since they are the party of hate, right. Yep, I'm expecting to see a bunch of middle age white guys wearing MAGA hats, and beating up on poor innocent Democrats.

Middle Age Russ

Re: MI: Detroit gang of 25-40 beat random people in Greektown everyone films rather than calling police

Post by Middle Age Russ »

Sounds like another symptom of the gift of the Progressives to the rest of us -- divisiveness to the point of (mob) violence. This is a gift that just keeps giving...
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

GeekwithaGun

Post by GeekwithaGun »

I used to go to Greek Town in the 80's/90's when I lived in the Ann Arbor area, The city of Detroit was on the decline then, now it is just depressed and rampant with crime. Sad to see that none of the bystanders called 9-1-1, such a low regard for life.
NRA Life Member

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Middle Age Russ wrote:Sounds like another symptom of the gift of the Obama administration to the rest of us -- divisiveness to the point of (mob) violence. This is a gift that just keeps giving...
Fixed it for you. :mrgreen:

In trying to find a response to this, I discovered that my responses violate forum rules...

Let's just call the mob "deplorables".
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

bblhd672 wrote:
Middle Age Russ wrote:Sounds like another symptom of the gift of the Obama administration to the rest of us -- divisiveness to the point of (mob) violence. This is a gift that just keeps giving...

In trying to find a response to this, I discovered that my responses violate forum rules...

Let's just call the mob "deplorables".
Nah, I think they are just bitter people who are clinging to their safe spaces and participation trophies....

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

Though the Obama Administration (so-called Post-Racial) certainly contributed greatly to the divisiveness, they were simply using the Progressive playbook while acting toward Progressive ends. To me, the Progressive/Statists that want to replace all governments with one over-arching Government, firmly establishing one political -- ruling -- class over all peoples everywhere are the real disease. The acts of the Obama Administration were more like symptoms.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Middle Age Russ wrote:
Though the Obama Administration (so-called Post-Racial) certainly contributed greatly to the divisiveness, they were simply using the Progressive playbook while acting toward Progressive ends. To me, the Progressive/Statists that want to replace all governments with one over-arching Government, firmly establishing one political -- ruling -- class over all peoples everywhere are the real disease. The acts of the Obama Administration were more like symptoms.
Totally agree. I do contend though that the Obama administration emboldened those who wish to do violence towards others in "retribution" for perceived or real grievences.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

bblhd672 wrote:
Middle Age Russ wrote:
Totally agree. I do contend though that the Obama administration emboldened those who wish to do violence towards others in "retribution" for perceived or real grievences.

More like enabled.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Return to “The Crime Blotter”