London Bridge: Another terror attack

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

philip964
Posts in topic: 5

Re: London Bridge: Another terror attack

Post by philip964 »

"Victims defended themselves with pint glasses."

philip964

Post by philip964 »

Breitbart employees infuriated by colleagues' 'appalling' comments after London terror attack - CNN Money
https://apple.news/AnCBpO16mSiK1ib95whWF0A

Appalling comments blaming Muslims.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 6

Post by bblhd672 »

Abraham wrote:" More Muslims are killed by other Muslims than by non-Muslims"

I guess that means we should be grateful they don't kill more non-Muslims than they do, eh?

Therefore, we should passively sit and quit worrying about being slaughtered my Islamist Jihadis, after all they're killing more of themselves than us...so what's the problem or big deal? A few thousand killed here and a couple of hundred there, men, women, children, there's plenty to go around...

I for one, don't buy this apologists approach to being slaughtered. You may all you care to, but I won't, ever.

So what if Muslims are killing more Muslims than non-Muslims?

Because of that they should get a non-Muslim slaughter discount - they're targeting non-Muslims on a regular basis and you're come back is 'well, they're killing more of themselves than us non-Muslims so they gain a 'get out of jail free pass"?

You think what they do in the way of non-Muslim slaughter is no big deal, just ignore it, honestly it's no big deal.

Ah, unless it's your loved ones (or you) being slaughtered, then your perspective might just change...and you know what, it could be you or a loved one next time.

Your kind of thinking in essence says and accepts: They can kill us non-Muslims because we're not the only ones to suffer at the hands of their evil? Why so we be exempt?

If that's not apparent, go right ahead, pretend what they is piffling, noble even and accept it.

I won't.
I was in a hurry when I wrote that fact and I guess it needed more explanation because of your attack upon me as a result. You don't know my thinking based upon a 10 word sentence anymore than I know you based upon your long baseless diatribe against me because my post set you off.

I have NEVER advocated on this forum (or any other internet location) that which you attribute to me as a result of my stating a fact. In fact, prior to that comment you will find another by me clearly stating that appeasement is not a winning strategy. And on the first page of this topic, I posted a link to a piece written by Matthew Bracken that should have given you a clear idea of where I stand on this topic. Perhaps you didn't take the time to read it:
A precautionary tale everyone should read:
http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/01/the-alienork-way/

But, rather than respond in kind with words that do not accurately portray the person that you actually are and not what your words on a forum make you appear to be, I will expand upon what I posted in an attempt to clear up any misunderstanding you have of my position.

More Muslims are killed by other Muslims than by non-Muslims. And yet, this does not provoke hardly any public outrage among Muslims who declare themselves "peaceful" or "moderate" or "good". If "peaceful, moderate, good" Muslims cannot or will not publicly declare that attacks upon both Muslims and non-Muslims in the name of their god are wrong and must stop, then I believe that these "peaceful, moderate, good" Muslims don't have a problem with what is happening with murderous attacks all over the world.

The leftist financiers, politicians, media, academia and their SJW army is responsible for what is happening to Western Civilization. You know why? Because they hate it as much as the Muslims do. I haven't quite figured out how the left thinks they are going to regain control of what's left, or perhaps they believe Western Civ is so inherently evil that its total annihilation from the earth is no great loss even if it results in their own deaths and the deaths of all their families. Who really knows what evil lurks in the minds of depraved people who mass murder others in pursuit of their ideology?

Most of Europeans' freedom is lost due to their politicians willingness to appease and their fear of what will happen if they do not. It appears that a majority of Brits, French and other Europeans have taken the attitudes you attribute to me. They shrug their shoulders and move on, sheep to the slaughter.
In America, a huge percentage of people are willing to live just like the Europeans are adjusting to living. "Another attack, how tragic, glad it wasn't me, #diversity, #loveisallyouneed."

NOT ME! "Live free or die" is not a historical slogan tossed about lightly for me. I took the oath to protect and defend this country's Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic, regardless of the ideology of those enemies. My adherence to that oath ends upon my death.

So, I hope that this makes it clear for you, Abraham and any others who may believe what he says about me is truth, what my views actually are.

I am not and will not be an apologist for evil, regardless of the form it takes.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Keith B »

OK folks, no stop the attacks on this topic or it will be locked.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 6

Post by bblhd672 »

philip964 wrote:Breitbart employees infuriated by colleagues' 'appalling' comments after London terror attack - CNN Money
https://apple.news/AnCBpO16mSiK1ib95whWF0A

Appalling comments blaming Muslims.
Gee, I guess not everyone working for Breitbart is as right wing as that organization is made out to be. Appeasers and apologists everywhere these days.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

hillfighter
Banned

Post by hillfighter »

Oldgringo wrote:
Abraham wrote:What's going to happen if the shoe goes on the other foot...?
Good question! The above having been asked does raise another question. When are the good muslims going to start ridding their ranks of the bad muslims?

Isn't that a bit like asking when are the good politicians going to start ridding their ranks of domestic enemies of the US Constitution?
"support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

FlatDogONe

Post by FlatDogONe »

I wonder how many lives would have been saved if the policeman armed with a baton had been armed with a firearm?
It seems like the obvious terrorist preventative decision the British could make would be to take away the batons and issue sidearms.

F350-6
Posts in topic: 2

Post by F350-6 »

Abraham wrote:" More Muslims are killed by other Muslims than by non-Muslims"

I guess that means we should be grateful they don't kill more non-Muslims than they do, eh?
I didn't read it that way. You said someone should start killing Muslims (think the Christians tried that back during The Crusades). He simply pointed out they're already killing each other.

That doesn't mean anyone gets a free pass. It means it won't be any deterrence to them, except for the ones killed of course.

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Oldgringo »

Keith B wrote:OK folks, no stop the attacks on this topic or it will be locked.
It's kinda' difficult to remain ecclesiastical when discussing the motivations and murderous savagery of heathens, but we all endeavour to respect and abide by the forum's guidelines. Thank you for your patience.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

"Officers revealed that they fired an “unprecedented” 50 bullets at the attackers,...."

I never realized my range practice could be viewed as triple unprecedented.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Bitter Clinger »

philip964 wrote:"Officers revealed that they fired an “unprecedented” 50 bullets at the attackers,...."

Wonder how many actually hit their mark?
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Bitter Clinger wrote:
philip964 wrote:"Officers revealed that they fired an “unprecedented” 50 bullets at the attackers,...."

"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

:smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Bitter Clinger wrote:

Well, there are three dead terrorist.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”