Oklahoma man kills neighbor who was allegedly trying to drown his twin babies.

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Flightmare
Posts in topic: 3

Oklahoma man kills neighbor who was allegedly trying to drown his twin babies.

Post by Flightmare »

http://fox4kc.com/2017/06/04/oklahoma-m ... in-babies/

What a horrible display of evil. Thankful that the neighbor was able and willing to help.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Oklahoma man kills neighbor who was allegedly trying to drown his twin babies.

Post by C-dub »

That's rough. I hope they neighbor is going to be okay.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
Flightmare

Re: Oklahoma man kills neighbor who was allegedly trying to drown his twin babies.

Post by Flightmare »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahoma-man ... rc=fauxdal
Ada Public Information Director Lisa Bratcher told local media that the woman was screaming and pleading for help. Bratcher said Freeman entered the home with a revolver and shot Foster twice, killing him.

Freeman was questioned by police and released. Bratcher said his actions would be reviewed by the district attorney's office who would determine if he will face any charges for the shooting.

OldCurlyWolf

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

As long as the mother backs him up and the little girl who went for help also does, he should be no billed.
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jusme »

Praise God, for folks willing to get involved. It's a sad state of affairs when someone would try to kill his own children. I doubt the neighbor will face charges, but if he does, I'll donate to his defense fund.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

ELB

Post by ELB »

USAF 1982-2005

Topic author
Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

As it should be.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Two more kids who are alive because a good guy had a gun.

Can't the anti's see that we need to expand gun rights FOR THE CHILDREN!

KLB

Post by KLB »

Here's another account. It looks like the prosecutor agrees the situation required shooting.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/vol ... d6735eed42

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

KLB wrote:Here's another account. It looks like the prosecutor agrees the situation required shooting.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/vol ... d6735eed42

I don't think three bullets would have been enough for me. I would have had to reload a few times, and possibly go purchase more ammo. Some people just have more self control than me I guess.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

KLB

Post by KLB »

Jusme wrote:I don't think three bullets would have been enough for me. I would have had to reload a few times, and possibly go purchase more ammo.
A situation so urgent you had to leave the scene, purchase more ammo, and return for more shooting? That might require a little more creativity on the part of your lawyer than the Oklahoma man needed. :lol:

Return to “The Crime Blotter”