NS Canada: Homeowner charged after armed robbers enter his home

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 5

Re: NS Canada: Homeowner charged after armed robbers enter his home

Post by philip964 »

strogg wrote:So... this is what I took away from the article: In a home invasion, the victim will either be charged with a host of felonies or dead. I think in this case you're better off being the real criminal. Got it. Now I know my new profession if I ever move to Canada.
Wasn't there a case of an old man in England beating up a thug caught at night breaking into his house while he and his wife were sleeping and the old man got jail and the thug was let go.

G26ster
Posts in topic: 1

Post by G26ster »

Maybe they should change the name of the country to "Comedia." Then they could be called "Comedians." Closer to reality. First 8-10 million paid to a terrorist, now this :confused5

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Speaking of Canada, what's the status of the exodus of Hollywood elites who are moving there as a result of the last election? After all, their promises to leave the U.S. did help to get Trump elected.

boxermoose
Posts in topic: 1

Post by boxermoose »

JustSomeOldGuy wrote:Ah, 'Newfies'. Always doing the unexpected (and the illogical)......
Nova Scotia = blue noser, newfie comes from the island, newfoundland, several hundred miles to the north aka the rock

Return to “The Crime Blotter”