Road rager pointed gun at woman

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Road rager pointed gun at woman

Post by mojo84 »

Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

C-dub

Re: Road rager pointed gun at woman

Post by C-dub »

Bad bad bad!!!

At least dingleberry kept his finger off the trigger.

I've debated whether or not I would OC while riding my bike and am leaning toward the NOT direction for a couple of reasons, but mostly just one main one. First and not the big one, the wife has expressed her dislike for OC. Second, this is the big one, I don't want someone like this or anyone getting upset with me for whatever dumb reason and calling 911 saying that I pointed my gun at them since they know I have one if it is out there for all to see.

I hope they catch this nut and I hope he's not licensed.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I just saw this story on Fox 4 and the guy turned himself in and is claiming self-defense. I think is going to be a steep up hill road for him to successfully claim that and get away with it.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 5

Post by SewTexas »

self-defense? with that look on his face? right.....
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

He's going to try and save his neck.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 8

Post by bblhd672 »

There are 2 sides to every story- so far the only one we know is what the "victim" who called 911 said.
The accused, if he felt his life threatened, should have called 911 first.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

SewTexas wrote:self-defense? with that look on his face? right.....
You're willing to convict him based upon a photograph and your determination of intent by facial expression?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Liberty
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Liberty »

bblhd672 wrote:
You're willing to convict him based upon a photograph and your determination of intent by facial expression?
From what I've seen I would convict him. It is the video that is damning.
Him claiming self defence is really stretching things.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Liberty wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
Things are not always what they appear to be.

I was almost side swiped twice Friday on I20- once in the morning and again in the evening. Both times the drivers were women talking/texting on their cell phones. It is possible this woman is not as innocent as she is implying.

Regardless the man was wrong to brandish his weapon.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Liberty »

bblhd672 wrote:
Liberty wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
Things are not always what they appear to be.

I was almost side swiped twice Friday on I20- once in the morning and again in the evening. Both times the drivers were women talking/texting on their cell phones. It is possible this woman is not as innocent as she is implying.

Regardless the man was wrong to brandish his weapon.
The woman may or may not have done wrong. But as near as I can tell the brandishing a gun in traffic is wrong under almost any circumstances. You don't draw a gun and threaten them because you don't like the way they drive!
I do suspect the woman might have been texting or on her phone before this incident. She called 911, and filmed a video while driving keeping the video well framed. It's as if she had a lot of experience operating her phone while driving.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Oldgringo »

C-dub wrote:Bad bad bad!!!

At least dingleberry kept his finger off the trigger.

I've debated whether or not I would OC while riding my bike and am leaning toward the NOT direction for a couple of reasons, but mostly just one main one. First and not the big one, the wife has expressed her dislike for OC. Second, this is the big one, I don't want someone like this or anyone getting upset with me for whatever dumb reason and calling 911 saying that I pointed my gun at them since they know I have one if it is out there for all to see.

I hope they catch this nut and I hope he's not licensed.
And then, there is that....

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Lynyrd »

Liberty wrote:She called 911, and filmed a video while driving keeping the video well framed. It's as if she had a lot of experience operating her phone while driving.
Yeah, that kind of surprised me too. Heck, I can't keep a video well framed when I'm standing on solid ground holding the phone with both hands. For that matter, I can't even find the video button on the phone without hunting for it for at least 30 seconds. Anybody who drives and takes a video at the same time is probably putting lives at risk.

At the same time, the guy pointing the gun....... :mad5 :banghead:
Do what you say you're gonna do.

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

bblhd672 wrote:
did I say I'd convict him of anything? I've served jury duty, I know what that involves, pretty sure we'd hear from both people what happen, not see a few seconds of a video.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

Lynyrd wrote:
Liberty wrote:She called 911, and filmed a video while driving keeping the video well framed. It's as if she had a lot of experience operating her phone while driving.
Yeah, that kind of surprised me too. Heck, I can't keep a video well framed when I'm standing on solid ground holding the phone with both hands. For that matter, I can't even find the video button on the phone without hunting for it for at least 30 seconds. Anybody who drives and takes a video at the same time is probably putting lives at risk.

At the same time, the guy pointing the gun....... :mad5 :banghead:
yeh, that was pretty odd to me too. it was really well framed
~Tracy

carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Post by carlson1 »

C-dub wrote:I just saw this story on Fox 4 and the guy turned himself in and is claiming self-defense. I think is going to be a steep up hill road for him to successfully claim that and get away with it.
That might be easier to prove had he called 911 first.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”