Tennessee woman shoots homeless man

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Tennessee woman shoots homeless man

Post by bblhd672 »

26 yr old apparently single woman with 5 year old son out partying with her friends until 3am or later.
Sounds like she's been led to believe that she is special and has no reason to grow up and act as a responsible adult.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

Maybe she'll try the "affluenza" defense.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

bblhd672 wrote:26 yr old apparently single woman with 5 year old son out partying with her friends until 3am or later.
Sounds like she's been led to believe that she is special and has no reason to grow up and act as a responsible adult.
Let's not leave out the part where she is driving a Porsche....

Mommy and Daddy even made that assault charge go away, so why would she possibly think that she should be accountable for her actions?

Return to “The Crime Blotter”