Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Active Shooter

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1

anygunanywhere

Re: Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Active Shooter

Postby anygunanywhere » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:36 pm

bblhd672 wrote:
strogg wrote:Preaching to the choir here. As others have said, the Vegas shooting is a bit more difficult to unravel than the church shooting. But still. It's been well over a month. The investigation must have yielded much information already. So why the hush hush? I tend not to be a conspiracy nut, as I believe in elegant, practical, and simple solutions. But the longer Clark County and the FBI drag this on, the more I think there really is a conspiracy going on here. All we have is basically equivalent to 1 day's worth of investigation. So... where's the rest?

I have theories: (hey, some nights I don't sleep so well) :mrgreen:
1. Whatever agency was running this Op let it get badly out of control with unintended consequences. Releasing too much info will unravel the conspiracy. The info that has been released is so screwed up that they can't fix it, so going silent is the only choice.
2. There was no lone gunman, and they are still pursuing those responsible for planning, funding and execution of the event.
3. Or they know exactly who/what/when/why and need to ensure the citizens don't find out to prevent retaliation against the types of people who did it.

*cough*FBI*cough*
1911s should be carried openly as God and John Moses Browning (PBUH) intended them to be.
III%

strogg

Postby strogg » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:28 pm

anygunanywhere wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
strogg wrote:Preaching to the choir here. As others have said, the Vegas shooting is a bit more difficult to unravel than the church shooting. But still. It's been well over a month. The investigation must have yielded much information already. So why the hush hush? I tend not to be a conspiracy nut, as I believe in elegant, practical, and simple solutions. But the longer Clark County and the FBI drag this on, the more I think there really is a conspiracy going on here. All we have is basically equivalent to 1 day's worth of investigation. So... where's the rest?

I have theories: (hey, some nights I don't sleep so well) :mrgreen:
1. Whatever agency was running this Op let it get badly out of control with unintended consequences. Releasing too much info will unravel the conspiracy. The info that has been released is so screwed up that they can't fix it, so going silent is the only choice.
2. There was no lone gunman, and they are still pursuing those responsible for planning, funding and execution of the event.
3. Or they know exactly who/what/when/why and need to ensure the citizens don't find out to prevent retaliation against the types of people who did it.

*cough*FBI*cough*

sadly it sounds about right. The most plausible explanation in my head (the man's a wealthy, deranged lunatic who isn't quite together in the head had some Timothy McVeigh thoughts and went on a killing spree) would explain practically everything if the investigators didn't keep tripping over themselves and shutting up for so long. The longer they wait to explain anything about what happened, the more likely it's a cover-up like how the JFK thing turned out to be.

philip964

Postby philip964 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:49 pm

https://musicrow.com/2017/10/nashville- ... n-jr-dies/

Attorney for Music Festival and Jason Aldean dies in sleep.

Move along nothing to see here.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”