CA: Human drives Car into a group of immigration protestors at R Congressman's office

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 5

CA: Human drives Car into a group of immigration protestors at R Congressman's office

Post by philip964 »

Car drives into immigration protesters outside Rep. Ed Royce's office - Los Angeles Times
https://apple.news/AH7ZOuCqiSE-kCNJoyRLbuw

One person's car ramming protestors is another person's act of self defense.

I'll let you decide.

I know what this would be in Texas, but we are talking Kalifornia here.

I did note he was released.
Last edited by philip964 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain Matt
Posts in topic: 1

Re: CA: Car drives into group of immigration protestors at R Congressman's office

Post by Captain Matt »

Did the cops arrest any of the illegals in the mob or only the citizen who tried to escape the mob?
"hic sunt dracones"

Flightmare

Re: CA: Car drives into group of immigration protestors at R Congressman's office

Post by Flightmare »

Captain Matt wrote:Did the cops arrest any of the illegals in the mob or only the citizen who tried to escape the mob?
I believe the state legislature voted to become a sanctuary state, therefore I doubt they did anything regarding those who are in the country illegally.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Zombified

Post by Zombified »

Didn't look to me like he intended to hurt anyone. If they had just let him pass this would've been a non issue.

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Like MAD Magazine said about 5 or 6 decades ago; "to avoid that run down feeling....stay on the curb!"

Is SEIU one of Soro's puppets?
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://shareblue.com/man-plows-into-pr ... -violence/

How liberals look at it.

Did you notice the casual remark about them being bused to the location. Were they being paid as well?

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Abraham »

Car drives...apparently cars have a mind of their own, kinda, sorta, like guns doncha know...

BBYC

Post by BBYC »

The cops should have arrested the thugs for obstructing traffic instead of arresting their victim.

Oh right. It's commie-fornia.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Topic author
philip964

Re: CA: Human drives a car into group of immigration protestors at R Congressman's office

Post by philip964 »

Abraham wrote:Car drives...apparently cars have a mind of their own, kinda, sorta, like guns doncha know...
Guns don't kill, bullets kill.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Watching the video it is clear that the "protestors" intentionally stood in the path of the car and one even jumped onto the hood from a position of safety. I don't know about California, but in Texas if I jump onto the hood of a car that is travelling on a street, I would expect to be the one charged, not the driver.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Abraham »

Were they 'protestors' or "profa thugs"?

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:Watching the video it is clear that the "protestors" intentionally stood in the path of the car and one even jumped onto the hood from a position of safety. I don't know about California, but in Texas if I jump onto the hood of a car that is travelling on a street, I would expect to be the one charged, not the driver.
Change your name to hood ornament. :mrgreen:
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Zombified wrote:Didn't look to me like he intended to hurt anyone. If they had just let him pass this would've been a non issue.
me to, looks like he was trying to leave
sort of like the nuts in baton rouge awhile back
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

pbwalker

Post by pbwalker »

should have sped up...
*NRA Endowment Member* | Veteran
Vote Adam Kraut for the NRA Board of Directors - http://www.adamkraut.com/

Topic author
philip964

Re: CA: Human drives a car into group of immigration protestors at R Congressman's office

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote:
Abraham wrote:Car drives...apparently cars have a mind of their own, kinda, sorta, like guns doncha know...
Guns don't kill, bullets kill.
Ok title edited now.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”