PA: I'm a hit man pay me .4 bit coins or I will complete my contract

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Re: PA: I'm a hit man pay me .4 bit coins or I will complete my contract

Post by The Annoyed Man »

philip964 wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43003740

Russian nuclear scientists arrested for hooking up secret nuclear super computer to mine bit coins.
I saw that headline on Drudge today. That’s what I call multitasking. :lol: Mine bitcoin while designing atom bombs.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Post by philip964 »

Speed skater Ted-Jan Bloemen gets paid in cryptocurrency - CNN
https://apple.news/A1ZPY-vOXTA6qjDTEF44lrQ

Olympic atheletes get paid?

Yes, the other bitcoin thread was a better place to put bitcoin stuff, but it was locked. So no name calling, please.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

carlson1 wrote:Here is a copy of my email:
Hi

I advise you to take this letter seriously, if you value own your life, since this is not a joke.
I've been thinking for a very long period of time whether it's worth sending this message or not to you and decided that after all you still have the right to know. I'll try to be as short as possible. I received an order to remove you, because your activity causes inconvenience to a particular person. I studied you for a time and made a decision to give you a chance, despite the specifics of my job, the business ethics of which don't allow me that, as this will destroy my reputation (more 12 years of flawless order executions). But i decided to break a rule since this is my last order (I hope).

So let's Break it down now. I suggest you pay 0.6 Btc. I accept btc. Information on how to send you can Google. Here are the details below:

1F6s2JBTaYiLkHSeHYY1qmRPYoTptk1EBc

When i will receive funds - I will send you the name of the person order came from, plus all the evidence i have. You can use this information with the authorities. I would not recommend you to contact police or make any other mistakes, because you have a very little time (2 days) and they simply will not have time to investigate.
Answering to this letter doesn't make any sense, because i use one-time mailbox. I will contact you as soon as i will getfunds.
I seriously feel sorry that you became my prey.
1F6s2JBTaYiLkHSeHYY1qmRPYoTptk1EBc Is a bitcoin wallet address. Give that number to the Security Branch of the DNC (AKA “FBI”), and they can track down the wallet’s ownership - if it is hosted on an exchange.

Alternatively, respond with “I deal in lead, friend. Bring it on, but you should know that I eat weenies like you for breakfast. You’re going to have to get up early, pack a big lunch, and bring a lot of friends. I’ll be waiting. This is going to be FUN!!!”
:lol:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

treadlightly
Posts in topic: 4

Post by treadlightly »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Alternatively, respond with “I deal in lead, friend. Bring it on, but you should know that I eat weenies like you for breakfast. You’re going to have to get up early, pack a big lunch, and bring a lot of friends. I’ll be waiting. This is going to be FUN!!!”
:lol:
Oh, yes, in the case of plato o plomo bluffs, it's best to be a plomo's friend. :biggrinjester:

WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by WTR »

Who knows, if Bitcoin continues to fall he may have to pay you for the right to kill you. :biggrinjester:

rp_photo

Post by rp_photo »

Hit man, meet 2A and CHL.
CHL since 2/2011
Glock 26, S&W 442, Ruger SP101 .357 3",
S&W M&P 40, Remington 870 Express 12 ga 18"

treadlightly

Post by treadlightly »

I can just hear the laconic tones of Roy D. Mercer. "You're a hit man? How hard were you hit, and how big a fella are you?"

CleverNickname

Post by CleverNickname »

The Annoyed Man wrote: 1F6s2JBTaYiLkHSeHYY1qmRPYoTptk1EBc Is a bitcoin wallet address. Give that number to the Security Branch of the DNC (AKA “FBI”), and they can track down the wallet’s ownership - if it is hosted on an exchange.
The FBI won't bother, because it's obvious to non-morons that it's just an email scam and not an actual threat of murder. The FBI doesn't have enough time to work stuff like this.

But assuming they did, they'd have to get a warrant before an exchange would tell them whether a specific wallet was hosted there.

But that's assuming that it's hosted on a US-based exchange. A foreign exchange would tell the FBI to pound sand.

And that's assuming that the wallet is hosted on an exchange at all.

bigtek
Banned

Post by bigtek »

treadlightly wrote:Four bits will buy a hit man? Wow. The economy must be worse than I thought.
Shave and a haircut: two bits
Just the throat cut: four bits
Deck the halls with nitroglycerin
Fa la la la la la la la la!
Strike a match and see who's missin'
Fa la la la la la la la la!

treadlightly

Post by treadlightly »

bigtek wrote:
treadlightly wrote:Four bits will buy a hit man? Wow. The economy must be worse than I thought.
Shave and a haircut: two bits
Just the throat cut: four bits
Well said, sir. Well said, indeed.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”