Snatch and Grab at Church Tonight

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Snatch and Grab at Church Tonight

Post by Lynyrd »

Robbery at church!! :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5

Scum know no limits when it comes to how low they can sink.

Kudos to you and your team. You did good.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

GreenMan0352
Posts in topic: 2

Post by GreenMan0352 »

JustSomeOldGuy wrote:
ELB wrote:I don’t know what you could’ve done differently either, other than maybe have more members. But if you did, or if the member who ran toward them did catch up with them,then what? What is your team ready to do over a theft other than Record details and call the cops?
get good descriptions of the perps as opposed to just their ride....... :cheers2:

block them in, and tell them that you're a BLM blockade (just until the cops show) :evil2:

but seriously, you did what you could with your available resources. And yes, it's VERY frustrating......

He did. Didn’t you see they were “dark white skinned” :rolll

Gunner4640

Post by Gunner4640 »

GreenMan0352 wrote:Two words. “Sniper Team” just kidding! Seriously though sounds like you did all you could do. You can’t do 100% of the work. You can only help someone so much. You did your part so feel good about it.
Sniper team is not a bad idea except just use a laser, seeing a laser pointer would scare me to death thinking someone had a rifle aimed at me just a thought
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::

dino9832

Post by dino9832 »

I was watching some hilarious videos of package thieves a.k.a "porch bandits." And how people were booby trapping them, non-lethal of course. Nobody's died from dog feces that I'm aware of..lol.
Around Christmas time, it's a real problem in some areas. Anyhow, one guy had his wife's iPhone stolen. Which was easy to trace with the "Find your phone" option on iCloud.

It seems to me that thieves are getting away with far too much! One way to curve this behavior is make it more of a gamble for them.
I'm picturing a non-functioning boom box or some other bait. With a cheap phone that has some sort of movement triggering/alert type app. The moment the phone is moved, it notifies church security. Tracking it would be easy! At least for the short term.

dino9832

Post by dino9832 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQmlUAIbcXA
I would pay good money to have seen the look on that guy's face! "rlol"

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Terrible times that we live in, when the best that can be said is that the bad guys got away with someone's property, and at least no one died. Who cares about the hours of the person's life spent working to acquire that property, right? That is when you know the system is biased toward the criminal and against the average citizen. :banghead:

And no, I don't want to be a "test case", but I can still be angry about the whole thing. :mad5

Topic author
troglodyte

Post by troglodyte »

I sincerely appreciate y'all's support. We will continue on an strive to find solutions and get better.
Talon Firearms Training
Instructor - License To Carry, School Safety, First Responder: Texas DPS, Certified Instructor: Rangemasters/Tom Givens
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Range Safety Officer
Stop The Bleed Instructor

Return to “The Crime Blotter”