Email to friends

Education & Advocacy. Join today, it's free!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Wodathunkit
Posts in topic: 1

Email to friends

Post by Wodathunkit »

I'm reporting this here from some positive feedback I received from my email. Feel free to use any/ all of it

Friends,

Along with a few anti gun bills, there are several "pro" gun bills in the Texas Legislature this session. Pro gun legislatures need support from gun owners other than just panic buying of guns and ammo.

Charles Cotton has developed the Texas Firearm Coalition (see link) for people to get the latest news and track legislation for this session (both good news and bad). He is asking that everyone join (no cost envolved). If we can show a large number of names (similar to the popular but useless whitehouse.gov petitions) we can use that as leverage in Austin.

4 things you can do right now!

1. Please follow the link below and join (each family member)
2. Please book mark that link and check back often for gun legislation updates.
3. Post this information to your Facebook page, or any other social media you have for networking.
4. forward this email on to everyone in your address book

Three things you can do that would be a huge help, but can be costly (monetarily)

1. Join the National Rifle Association AND the Texas State Rifle Association
2. Get your Hunting license
3. Get your CHL

This isn't the time for gun concessions from law abiding, honest people. It's time for our legislators to do what we demand them to.

https://www.texasfirearmscoalition.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks,

Wodathunkit
Sent from my iPad
"Character is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking" - J.C. watts Jr.
CHL since Jan. 2013
53 days mailbox to mailbox.

Return to “Texas Firearms Coalition”