Bill Status Reports for 2005-2011

Education & Advocacy. Join today, it's free!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Bill Status Reports for 2005-2011

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I have added the Bill Status Reports for 2005 through 2011 to the Texas Firearms Coalition website. This should be a little easier to find these reports since they are all under one menu item. The reports for 2005 and 2011 do not have color coding or links.

The formats are different for various sessions up to 2013. The coding for hyperlinks and colors is different for the software used for the TexasCHLforum and the TFC website. I was able to change the reports for 2007 and 2009 so that both have color coding and links, but it took a very long time! 2005 and 2011 would be even worse and I simply don't have time.

I think you'll find having all of these reports under one tab is much more convenient.

Chas.

tomdavis

Re: Bill Status Reports for 2005-2011

Post by tomdavis »

Many thanks Charles for the time you give to the cause and to our community. I assure you I will send friends the link to your work and sure many others here will do the same. We have to push the info beyond our group so as many as possible can make informed decisions. God bless you.
...for as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself. Arbroath, 4/6/1320.

mr1337

Re: Bill Status Reports for 2005-2011

Post by mr1337 »

Excellent info, Charles! I'm fairly new to the firearms scene (owner of only about a year) so it's great to see how things were looking in the past.
Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

Return to “Texas Firearms Coalition”