Major Announcement Re: Charles Cotton

Education & Advocacy. Join today, it's free!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

PBR
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Major Announcement Re: Charles Cotton

Post by PBR »

Congrats and thanks for everything you do to keep our rights
Houston, Tx.
DPS Received - Jan. 26th
Received Pin# - Feb. 25th
IN HAND!!!!!! June 9th

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Charles, thank you for your dedication to the 2A issues. I know this is a scary time for you and your bride but just know that God will have your back as will most of us here.

I am not near a computer until Sunday but pulled up TFC's website on my phone. Unfortunately, it is too small for these old eyes to see well enough to donate so I will do sop on Sunday or Monday when I get back. Is there a place on there that will accept plastic?
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

mcscanner

Post by mcscanner »

Charles,

I came across the 10 Year Anniversary and Major Announcement post and thought the timing was right (my 1st post :txflag: ) to congratulate you for the work on this forum and other activities and your ‘retirement’.

It was a year maybe two before I got my CHL attending the Academy For Firearms Training in Grand Prairie after the legislation was enacted. In all that time it was only late December of 2014 that I saw a link on AR15 dot com to this forum. It did not take long reading the different posts on the forum to see a good mix of technical, political and general information.

Again Thanks for all that you do for 2nd Amendment issues and gun owners across the state of Texas and those beyond the states boundaries.

Regards,
Mike
The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

RHenriksen

Post by RHenriksen »

Congratulations on your retirement, and thank you for your tireless work on our second amendment rights.
I'll quit carrying a gun when they make murder and armed robbery illegal

Houston Technology Consulting
soup-to-nuts IT infrastructure design, deployment, and support for SMBs

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Charles -

I join the others in congratulating you on your well-deserved retirement.
I am confident that you will continue to do more in retirement than I do, in my working life. :tiphat:
NRA Endowment Member

Jumping Frog
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jumping Frog »

I came back to this thread with the intention that it would be a good time to "bump it" for visibility.

Then I noticed that Charles' attachment had only been downloaded 185 times, so I took the liberty of quoting from his attachment (I hope this does not offend him):
Charles L. Cotton wrote:Financial Support:

Throughout all of my years as a Second Amendment advocate, my wife has been a major source of strength and emotional support. A few years ago when I was launching yet another pro‐gun project, I made a commitment to her to continue the effort only if it was self‐supporting financially and that none of our personal funds would be used. I have honored that commitment and I will continue to do so, especially since I am closing my public practice. All of the activities outlined above, other than TSSRA, will be funded primarily by donations/gifts to The Cotton Group, LLC. (TSSRA is a separate corporation and it must be self‐supporting.) If you would like to make a donation/gift to support the efforts I have outlined above, you can do so by going to www.TexasFirearmsCoalition.com and clicking on the “Support TFC” tab in the top menu. You have the option of making a one‐time donation, or you can set up a monthly donation. Monthly donations make budgeting decisions much easier, but all donations are greatly appreciated.

Please consider supporting these Second Amendment efforts. Unfortunately, most gun owners are satisfied to let others do the work and carry the financial load, as is evidenced by the fact that there are an estimated 100 million+ gun owners in the U.S., but only 5 million have joined the NRA. So it is with TSRA with its estimated 40,000 members.

If you can commit to a monthly donation, please do so. The monthly gifts range from $10 to $100 so they are designed to help meet everyone’s budget. NOTE: donations are NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
Per my signature, I have donated here: https://www.texasfirearmscoalition.com/ ... upport-tfc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I encourage others to do so as well.
-Just call me Bob . . . Texas Firearms Coalition, NRA Life member, TSRA Life member, and OFCC Patron member

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ

Return to “Texas Firearms Coalition”