New Article: “Chicken Little” Predictions & Bogus . . .

Education & Advocacy. Join today, it's free!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

New Article: “Chicken Little” Predictions & Bogus . . .

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Texas Firearms Coalition wrote:"Chicken Little” Predictions & Bogus Cost Figures; What’s Next?

Perhaps the Oracle of Delphi will soon speak on the subject.

First we have Kelly Burke, President of the Texas Chapter of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, giving false testimony under oath (video at the 07:56:50 mark) during public hearings in the Senate State Affairs Committee on the campus-carry Bill (SB11). Now we have bogus claims that Texas colleges and universities will have to spend tens of millions of dollars if SB11 were to pass. Sen. Rodney Ellis (Lie to Get Elected?) seemed to have invited such false claims when he asked witnesses at the hearing how much they would have to spend if campus-carry passes. He inquired why there is no fiscal note attached to SB11. The reason is clear – schools will not have to spend a dime!
Full article at: https://www.texasfirearmscoalition.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rbwhatever1
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New Article: “Chicken Little” Predictions & Bogus . . .

Post by rbwhatever1 »

Good article!
III

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Mr Cotton, may I respectfully suggest, you work with a WEB designer that can include a Face Book, Twitter "Share" button for each article posted at https://www.texasfirearmscoalition.com/." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

I see there is one for the TFC FB page..on the site page, but not a link or share button the conclusion of each article which might encourage readers to click and spread the word to a wider audience.

I realize many of us to this "long hand" but way of copy and past, links, text, ect. But lets face it, so will choose not to share, simply because it is too hard.?

Your articles are well written, thought provoking and informative.. I'd like to see them shared more widely, as Im sure you would as well, or you would not devote time and energy writing them.

Thanks for another great article.. off to copy and past now....
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

E.Marquez wrote:Mr Cotton, may I respectfully suggest, you work with a WEB designer that can include a Face Book, Twitter "Share" button for each article posted at https://www.texasfirearmscoalition.com/." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
That won't work on a CMS site. I've looked for a "share" button extension, but that doesn't do what I want. Custom programming make updating software virtually impossible.

Chas.

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
E.Marquez wrote:Mr Cotton, may I respectfully suggest, you work with a WEB designer that can include a Face Book, Twitter "Share" button for each article posted at https://www.texasfirearmscoalition.com/." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
That won't work on a CMS site. I've looked for a "share" button extension, but that doesn't do what I want. Custom programming make updating software virtually impossible.

Chas.
Thanks for the response.. I could have assumed you had already considered it... but you never know till you ask.

Copy and paste it is.... it works, I hope it helps. :tiphat:
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Deltaboy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Deltaboy »

Bless her ever lying heart. :banghead:
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Return to “Texas Firearms Coalition”