Well Done Texas LEOs!!

Education & Advocacy. Join today, it's free!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

joe817
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Well Done Texas LEOs!!

Post by joe817 »

Well put Charles. Thank you for a most eloquent article. I pray it is read by most Law Enforcement Authorities in the State of Texas.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Nortex
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Nortex »

I don't know what to make of this, but I know a guy who has a brother-in-law that works at the local jail here. He says that they have been getting all kinds of man with a gun calls. I thought well ok, I don't OC anyway. Then later, I saw an article in the paper where the chief of police states that OC has been a non-event and they haven't even seen anyone carrying openly. Plus I have a scanner and have not HEARD even ONE 10-32 call. I haven't seen anyone OC-ing either.It makes me wonder.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mojo84 »

Nortex wrote:I don't know what to make of this, but I know a guy who has a brother-in-law that works at the local jail here. He says that they have been getting all kinds of man with a gun calls. I thought well ok, I don't OC anyway. Then later, I saw an article in the paper where the chief of police states that OC has been a non-event and they haven't even seen anyone carrying openly. Plus I have a scanner and have not HEARD even ONE 10-32 call. I haven't seen anyone OC-ing either.It makes me wonder.

Not sure I would put to much credence in what I heard second or third hand. I think there are quite a few first hand accounts of police spokespersons saying it has been a non-issue.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 2

Post by WildBill »

Nortex wrote:I don't know what to make of this, but I know a guy who has a brother-in-law that works at the local jail here. He says that they have been getting all kinds of man with a gun calls. I thought well ok, I don't OC anyway. Then later, I saw an article in the paper where the chief of police states that OC has been a non-event and they haven't even seen anyone carrying openly. Plus I have a scanner and have not HEARD even ONE 10-32 call. I haven't seen anyone OC-ing either.It makes me wonder.
Yep, I would believe what this guy who has a brother-in-law that works at the local jail says. :roll:
NRA Endowment Member

Nortex
Banned

Post by Nortex »

I was just wondering why he would say that when the actual head leo is saying otherwise. I'm not gonna worry about it.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mojo84 »

Nortex wrote:I was just wondering why he would say that when the actual head leo is saying otherwise. I'm not gonna worry about it.
Maybe he is an anti-gun guy or one of the parties is a liar. Who knows? Just doesn't seem credible.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Nortex
Banned

Post by Nortex »

Yeah I agree.

Return to “Texas Firearms Coalition”