Texas Firearms Coalition Podcast

Education & Advocacy. Join today, it's free!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Texas Firearms Coalition Podcast

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

It's been a while since I updated you folks on the new TFC podcast. All of the equipment has been delivered, configured and tested so it's ready to go. I've having some audio work done that will be used in the episodes and all but one has been completed and delivered. The podcast artwork for iTunes is still in progress but it should be finished very soon.

Each show will have a main topic and other segments. Not all segments will be in all episodes; it will depend upon what's going on in the firearm and political arenas. I have created a list of main topics and if you have a suggestion for one, please email it to TFCpodcast@TexasShooting.com. You can also send questions you would like answered, but don't make them time-sensitive. Anti-gun and anti-NRA/TSRA trolls need not bother sending suggestions or questions; they will be deleted.

Initially, the podcast will be audio only and it will not be taking live call-ins. However, I also have the video equipment to make it a video podcast as well and the plan is to offer each episode in both audio and video formats. When the video portion is launched, I would like to record the podcast live with streaming video. In order to do so with guests appearing on the show, additional software or hardware will have to be purchased and neither is cheap, so the live streaming feature may have to come later.

That's it for now folks. Hopefully the first podcasts will be published in about a week to ten days.

Chas.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Texas Firearms Coalition Podcast

Post by WildBill »

Thanks for the update Charles. I look forward to listening. :tiphat:
NRA Endowment Member

Lumberjack98

Post by Lumberjack98 »

Great! Really looking forward to adding that to my podcast subscriptions. Always enjoy your insight and perspective Charles. :tiphat:
NRA Lifetime Member
TSRA Lifetime Member

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

I changed the email address for topic suggestions and questions. It's now TFCpodcast@TexasShooting.com. I made the change because there will be other podcasts on that network.

Chas.

G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 2

Post by G.A. Heath »

Awesome! I look forward to listening to it!
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Looking forward to listening.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

G.A. Heath wrote:Awesome! I look forward to listening to it!
Thanks for being a resource for me and helping to make this happen. I need you as a guest early on.

Chas.

G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 2

Post by G.A. Heath »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
G.A. Heath wrote:Awesome! I look forward to listening to it!
Thanks for being a resource for me and helping to make this happen. I need you as a guest early on.

Chas.
Anything I can do, just let me know.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

Return to “Texas Firearms Coalition”