WTS - Wilson Combat Beretta Centurion- SOLD

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 4

WTS - Wilson Combat Beretta Centurion- SOLD

Post by carlson1 »

EMAILS PLEASE IF INTERESTED: pastor at fbcirving dot com This gun has never been holstered or fired. Bought it, took it out, lubed it, looked it over, and put it in the safe. I did have Wilson Combat do their Action Tune to the trigger and it is awesome. No waiting and no taxes. You must have a Texas DL/LTC. FTF in south Irving and no trades. $1,395.00.

From Wilson Combat: The 92G Centurion Tactical features all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts. Some features of the limited-production 92G Centurion Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), Centurion length slide, a modified M9A1-style checkered frame with accessory rail, and rounded trigger guard. The 92G Centurion Tactical ships with two 17 and one 20-round capacity magazines. This new model also features an Elite-style, match-grade stainless barrel with a recessed target crown for enhanced accuracy and an Ameriglo “Hackathorn” high visibility dovetailed tritium front sight paired with a Wilson Combat black battlesight rear. The 92G Centurion Tactical also features gray/black Wilson Combat Ultra Thin G-10 grips, Wilson Combat Mag Guide and oversize mag release and other custom features to enhance overall shooting and tactical performance. AS I MENTIONED ABOVE W/C DID SONTHEIR TRIGGER ACTION TUNE on the trigger. It was an extra $135.00 I believe, but took 6 weeks to get it.

Topic author
carlson1

Re: WTS - Wilson Combat Beretta Centurion- DFW

Post by carlson1 »

$1,250.00?

Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

NO! Or did you go all in with the PX4?

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Jose_in_Dallas wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:13 pm NO! Or did you go all in with the PX4?
No I have two of these (don’t ask why) and I am needing some money for my wife and her medical.

By the way the average trigger pull is: D/A Average 4.1
S/A Average 1.9

Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

carlson1 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:26 pm No I have two of these (don’t ask why) and I am needing some money for my wife and her medical.

By the way the average trigger pull is: D/A Average 4.1
S/A Average 1.9
Ah OK. In that case, GLWS :lol: Good info on the trigger pull. What's not easily measured is how smooth it is. I have a stock Sig 226 and night and day difference between the two in the way it "feels".

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

$1,200.00 last drop.

Return to “Closed Items”