WTB Remington 870 Barrel

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
uthornsfan
Posts in topic: 1

WTB Remington 870 Barrel

Post by uthornsfan »

I am looking for a 20" barrel, however if I cannot find one in my price range ($50-$75) I would be happy cutting down a 24/26/28" barrel to my required length. This is going to be used as my HD barrel as I have a like new 28 vent rib rem choke barrel for hunting purposes. It doesn't need to look all pretty or anything like that as long as it functions.

Thanks,

RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Re: WTB Remington 870 Barrel

Post by RPB »

Your Location?

I gave away about 10 barrels last year I wasn't using of all chokes and lengths and some with threads for the Remchokes, if you are near Austin and want to pick up in Marble Falls I'll call the guy I gave them to and ask if he still has any or if he sold them at gun shows. He seems to like selling me stuff I gave him. :lol:
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

marklbucla

Post by marklbucla »

I've got a 2.75" blued fixed modified choke 28" unvented barrel that was taken from an old Wingmaster. It's got the bead on the ring, but I'm pretty sure that it will work with the Express style internal ratchet. It's got a fair amount of pitting near the muzzle, but it's not all that visible unless in the sunlight. Not that it matters much, since I think it's almost all on the 8" or so that would be cut off. I'm in Sugar Land, but can ship. Asking $70 shipped?

RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RPB »

PM sent
(Guy I know (older Deacon in my church, his son pastors a church in another city) has a "FEW" 870 barrels you can look at and take your pick.)
I do not know the condition, lengths etc I know one was pitted, but that may be one for an 1100 that I saw instead of an 870 ... he said he thought he had some 18" (probably 20" is what he means, he didn't measure, but it's the short factory ones)
.... check your PMs for his contact info.

He likes trading more than buying and selling, but he'll sell too
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

USMC-COL

Post by USMC-COL »

Where are you located? I have a 20" 870 IC barrel for a HD shotgun in your price range. I'm in San Antonio.
Respectfully and Semper Fi,
F. Phil Torres
Colonel of Marines, Retired
Independent Security Contractor
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
Unarmed Combat Instructor
NRA Life Member

Tregs

Post by Tregs »

I assume this thread is for a 12ga.
I'm looking for a 20ga 870 barrel. Anybody have a spare? I plan to put it on a Wingmaster.

Return to “Closed Items”