SOLD - CZ Scorpion Evo3 S1 w/Custom Case

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
atx2a
Posts in topic: 3

SOLD - CZ Scorpion Evo3 S1 w/Custom Case

Post by atx2a »

Trying this one more time...I had several interested buyers before, but none ever came through. I have a baby on the way and need to downsize my collection. This Scorpion is less than a year old and has only been to the range a handful of times. Accepts stock or chin rest and also has a threaded barrel. Comes with a very nice case, light, two mags, and additional hardware.

Buyer must meet me in North/Northwest Austin. The Academy on 183 near Duval would be best. Firm on price/$700.

Please be prepared to provide your DL or LTC, I will provide the Bill of Sale. Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0302.JPG
Last edited by atx2a on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Austin, TX
Speak softly and have a helluva double tap.

Topic author
atx2a

Re: CZ Scorpion Evo3 S1 w/Custom Case

Post by atx2a »

Having trouble posting a picture...message me and I can share a link with you to see one. Thanks!
Austin, TX

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Jusme »

atx2a wrote:Trying this one more time...I had several interested buyers before, but none ever came through. I have a baby on the way and need to downsize my collection. This Scorpion is less than a year old and has only been to the range a handful of times. Accepts stock or chin rest and also has a threaded barrel. Comes with a very nice case, light, two mags, and additional hardware.

Buyer must meet me in North/Northwest Austin. The Academy on 183 near Duval would be best. Firm on price.

Please be prepared to provide your DL or LTC, I will provide the Bill of Sale. Thanks!

On what price are you firm?
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
atx2a

Post by atx2a »

Jusme wrote:
atx2a wrote:Trying this one more time...I had several interested buyers before, but none ever came through. I have a baby on the way and need to downsize my collection. This Scorpion is less than a year old and has only been to the range a handful of times. Accepts stock or chin rest and also has a threaded barrel. Comes with a very nice case, light, two mags, and additional hardware.

Buyer must meet me in North/Northwest Austin. The Academy on 183 near Duval would be best. Firm on price.

On what price are you firm?
Updated with price and pictures. Sorry about that!
Austin, TX

FastCarry
Posts in topic: 1

Post by FastCarry »

suhweet.. good luck with sale!

Return to “Closed Items”