Withdrawn - please delete

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bufford
Posts in topic: 2

Withdrawn - please delete

Post by bufford »

I really am getting out of 357 sig this time. Listed is my P229 in 357sig with 2 mags, dim night sights, factory grips plus a set of Hogue Rubber Grip Panels. I was told by the previous owner that this was a former duty weapon that went through the CPO refurbish at the factory, but there is no box, so...
The gun has some carry wear but is in great shape with a LOT of life left in it.

Sale price - $525

Trade interests could include 9mm carry size handguns...Glock 43, 26, 19, Sig P320 or 938, Kimber Micro 9, ...whatcha got?

I am in Carrollton and can meet most days around lunch time from Bass Pro Grapevine to Academy or Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville... or similar. I will ship the gun (no ammo) FFL to FFL for an additional $20.
email with questions, offers, etc...dsstx@aol.com

I also have about 200 additional rounds available, we can negotiate cost if interested...
Last edited by bufford on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no failure here, only varied degrees of success!!

Topic author
bufford
Posts in topic: 2

Re: FS/FT - Carrollton - Sig Sauer P229-357sig

Post by bufford »

open to trades, offers, etc...
There is no failure here, only varied degrees of success!!

twomillenium
Posts in topic: 1

Re: FS/FT - Carrollton - Sig Sauer P229-357sig

Post by twomillenium »

You do not have to use an FFL to ship within the state on a private sell. I think. :tiphat:
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Return to “Closed Items”