SOLD: Henry Evil Roy Carbine Lever 22

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 3

SOLD: Henry Evil Roy Carbine Lever 22

Post by QB »

Mfg: HENRY REPEATING ARMS CO
Part #: H001TER

Henry H001TMER Evil Roy Carbine Lever 22 S/L/LR Lever 22 .

Purchased new and as usual, I never shot the rifle and have since purchased a few other items so this one is up for sale. This is a great looking rifle and a very handy size/weight. The wood is very nice and the lever action is smooth.
­­ ­
Below is a picture I already have... UPDATED WITH MORE PICTURES

Features a short octagon barrel, fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight with beaded front sight, a grooved receiver for easy scope mounting, smooth trigger release, and a medium/intermediate stock length suitable for both adults and kids. Silver receiver and barrel band with a large loop lever. American walnut stock with the words Evil Roy etched in it. Created in collaboration with Gene Pearcey, more widely known as “Evil Roy”, the Overall World and National Cowboy Action Champion and Hall of Fame member.

As New In Box Condition.

SPECIFICATIONS •Action : Lever
•Caliber : 22LR
•Barrel Length : 16.5"
•Capacity : 12 LR/16 Short
•Trigger : Standard
•Safety : Hammer
•Length : 34.75"
•Weight : 5.5 lbs
•Stock : American Walnut
•Finish : Blued Barrel/Nickel Receiver

Prefer to sell face to face in the DFW Metro area but will ship from my dealer/FFL to buyer's dealer/FFL.

$360.00 face to face with TXDL or TXCHL/LTC (add $20 for shipping)

Method of payment: cash or USPS Money Order (if shipped)
Last edited by QB on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Re: WTS: Henry Evil Roy Carbine Lever 22

Post by C-dub »

QB wrote: $360.00 face to face with TXDL or TXCHL/LTC (add $20 for shipping)

Method of payment: cash or USPS Money Order (if shipped)
Dang it QB!

If you can wait a week I think I'll take it. I've been wanting another Henry and in .22LR, but haven't been able to decide which model. This looks pretty sharp. I would meet you tomorrow, but have to take a little trip and this is my weekend to work. I couldn't meet until Thursday or Friday next week. I would pay you cash.

You've always had good stuff and I still use everything I've gotten from you in the past.

We can meet again somewhere in Carrollton of your choice.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
QB

Re: WTS: Henry Evil Roy Carbine Lever 22

Post by QB »

C-dub, next week is fine, I'm in no hurry. I'll post this "SPF" until we can meet up. If you decide you don't want it prior to the end of next week just let me know.

You're really going to like the look and feel of this rifle :D

I'm sending you a PM.

THANKS
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: SPF: Henry Evil Roy Carbine Lever 22

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I bought a Henry .22 not too long ago, and I'm VERY impressed with the quality and accuracy. You're going to love this one, C-dub.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Re: SOLD: Henry Evil Roy Carbine Lever 22

Post by C-dub »

I took Evil Roy out to the range today. :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana :anamatedbanana

It's beautiful QB!
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
QB

Re: SOLD: Henry Evil Roy Carbine Lever 22

Post by QB »

Glad you like it. Had I ever taken it to the range I probably wouldn't have sold it. It's the one model I'm particularly fond of and the intermediate stock fit me perfectly. Thanks for the update!!!

Return to “Closed Items”