WTS-Sig P938 Blackwood (Sold)

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

WTS-Sig P938 Blackwood (Sold)

Post by carlson1 »

A Sig P938 Blackwood for sale. LNIB and all factory paper work. It comes with a IWB DM Bullard holster and two brand new (finger ext) magazines. $600.00. If interested please email: pastor at fbcirving dot com

With the P938, SIG SAUER offers the ballistic advantage of the 9mm cartridge. A single-action-only trigger, coupled with full-size SIGLITE Night Sights makes the P938 handle like a much larger pistol, yet is still easy to carry concealed. With dimensions just slightly larger than its P238 counterpart, the P938 packs six plus one rounds of 9mm into an all-metal frame. The single-action trigger gives the P938 unmatched accuracy in a pistol its size. Fans of the 1911 will find the thumb safety, magazine release and slide stop lever in familiar places. An ambidextrous safety makes the P938 easy for left- and right-handed shooters. The Blackwood features a natural stainless steel slide and black hard coat anodized alloy frame, paired with Hogue Blackwood grips.ves the P938 unmatched accuracy in a pistol its size. Fans of the 1911 will find the thumb safety, magazine release and slide stop lever in familiar places. An ambidextrous safety makes the P938 easy for left- and right-handed shooters. The Blackwood features a natural stainless steel slide and black hard coat anodized alloy frame, paired with Hogue Blackwood grips.

ScubaSigGuy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTS-Sig P938 Blackwood

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

:drool:
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

You know you need this for the collection. I will be waiting for your call. :smilelol5:

MrMcCullster

Post by MrMcCullster »

DANGIT! I really want one of those 938's for my collection.

(checks bank account)

Oh well.......

That thing should be gone in no time.

cyphur
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cyphur »

This is awfully tempting. My two big complaints about Sig has always been their trigger and weight. Seems like they addressed both in this model!

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

If your EDC is a 1911, this makes a great BUG or light carry gun. Same manual of arms, etc. It is the gun that I chose for this role over a Glock 43, Kahr PM9, and several other contenders.

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

SPF

surferdaddy

Post by surferdaddy »

I've got a Blackwood I've put some custom grips on. It is with me a lot. I'm always shocked at its accuracy I don't think that there is a singl stack 9 of its equal.

Great deal.
Surfer
CHL/LTC instructor
NRA basic pistol/home firearm safety instructor.

cyphur
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cyphur »

carlson1 wrote:SPF
Good!! This was a terribly tempting deal.

Return to “Closed Items”