SOLD PF: FN PS90 Standard

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 1

SOLD PF: FN PS90 Standard

Post by QB »

SOLD PF: Like New FNH USA FN PS90 Standard, Black, 5.7x28mm, 50RD. Advertised as "USED" only because I am the first retail buyer. This rifle was purchased and stored in safe. Selling it because I found and purchased a PS90 in ODG and no longer need this as a backup. Pristine condition, never fired except factory tested.

The easy-to-shoot PS90 represents a flexible, compact bullpup carbine design that's ideal for personal security and sporting use. Chambered in the high velocity 5.7x28mm cartridge, the PS90 utilizes blowback operation and fires from a closed bolt for greater accuracy and reliability. The PS90’s 16" cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel is equipped with an integrated muzzle brake to reduce recoil. The PS90’s safety switch is located inside the trigger guard for easy access. Dual magazine latches, cocking handles and an innovative synthetic thumbhole stock with a molded-in sling attachment point help make the PS90 fully ambidextrous.

PS90 Features - Closed bolt, blowback operation - 5.7x28mm chambering - Pivoting manual safety switch in trigger guard - Ambidextrous dual cocking knobs - Ambidextrous dual magazine release - 16.04" hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel - Chromed bore - Integrated muzzle brake - Emergency back-up iron sights - Matte black finish on all exposed metal surfaces - Fully ambidextrous synthetic thumbhole stock - Molded-in sling attachment point PS90

Specifications - Caliber: 5.7x28mm - Twist Rate: 1 in 9" RH - Height: 8.30" - Width: 2.30" - Barrel Length: 16.04" - Overall Length: 26.23” - Weight 6.28 lbs. empty - Ammunition Capacity: 50-round detachable polymer magazine

In the PS90 Box - One 50 round magazine - Owner’s manual - Locking device - rail adjustment tool, sight tool.

Price: $1,050 FIRM

Buyer pays $25 shipping from FFL to FFL only (within the 48 Continental United States). Will not ship to California or any location where this rifle is not approved. If your state/locality bans 50 round mags I can ship without the magazine and deduct $20 from the price. All federal/state/local laws apply. If you have a question on whether I will ship to your location please contact me.

Will sell face to face to holder of TX LTC. Could meet for the sale at Lewisville Gun Show this weekend (or sooner at an agreed upon location near Carrollton)

Method of payment: USPS Money Order
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Return to “Closed Items”