Stoeger Coach Gun 12ga- SOLD

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

Stoeger Coach Gun 12ga- SOLD

Post by carlson1 »

SOLD - I have a like new Stoeger Coach Shotgun in 12ga. Bought it new and had Euless Guns cut the barrel to the minimum of 18 1/4". Shotgun has never been fired.

Stoeger Coach Guns double trigger shotguns are based on the Old West stagecoach guard’s shotgun of choice. The handsome and affordable double-trigger scatterguns pack a potent punch. All of these coach guns are ideal for Cowboy Action shooting and home defense.

Chambered for 2-3/4 and 3-inch shells

puma guy

Re: Stoeger Coach Gun 12ga

Post by puma guy »

carlson1 wrote:I have a like new Stoeger Coach Shotgun in 12ga. Bought it new and had Euless Guns cut the barrel to the minimum of 18 1/4". Shotgun has never been fired. $400.00 FTF Irving area. Can email pictures. I have a hard time trying to post them.
Email: pastor at fbcirving dot com

Stoeger Coach Guns double trigger shotguns are based on the Old West stagecoach guard’s shotgun of choice. The handsome and affordable double-trigger scatterguns pack a potent punch. All of these coach guns are ideal for Cowboy Action shooting and home defense.

If it's like the ones in the western movies it will blow the bad guy backward 10-12 feet. And when that happens the best part is Newton's law of equal and opposite reaction has no effect on the shooter! :shock: They are amazing weapons!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

Post by parabelum »

If I didn't have one already I'd get it. They are really well made and just plain cool. Every household should have one. The epitome of an old "get off of my porch" gun.

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Made popular among liberals after it was endorsed by Vice President Joe Biden. :woohoo

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

parabelum wrote:If I didn't have one already I'd get it. They are really well made and just plain cool. Every household should have one. The epitome of an old "get off of my porch" gun.
As opposed to the "M-1 Garand "get off my lawn" gun. :lol:

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Will I need to buy a coach first? Or is that like putting the cart before the horse? :smilelol5:

Seriously, good luck with the sale, they are a cool gun to add to anyone's collection.
Almost bought on myself a few years ago. And the price is right.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

Jusme wrote:Will I need to buy a coach first? Or is that like putting the cart before the horse? :smilelol5:

Seriously, good luck with the sale, they are a cool gun to add to anyone's collection.
Almost bought on myself a few years ago. And the price is right.
Don't you me "coach before the horse"? :biggrinjester:

JRG

Post by JRG »

carlson1 wrote:I have a like new Stoeger Coach Shotgun in 12ga. Bought it new and had Euless Guns cut the barrel to the minimum of 18 1/4". Shotgun has never been fired. $400.00 FTF Irving area. Can email pictures. I have a hard time trying to post them.

Showing my ignorance here Carl. Is the coach gun an over/under or, is it a side by side?

Joe

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

JRG wrote:

Showing my ignorance here Carl. Is the coach gun an over/under or, is it a side by side?

Joe
Hi Joe! Sorry for not putting that in the OP. It is a side by side.

Return to “Closed Items”