Mossberg Shockwave

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 2

Mossberg Shockwave

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

In my efforts to get a Shockwave, I managed to get my hands on two of them (one backordered at the time). I considered using one as a HD weapon and one as a car gun, but decided to go a different route for the HD purpose. So, to fund that gun, one of the Shockwave's needs to go.

This firearm is a stock, unfired Shockwave with no modifications or upgrades. I purchased this from Buds for $389. Willing to sell it for $350, FTF in the Houston area. LTC required unless I know you personally or have done business with you in the past. This gun is exactly like the one pictured on Bud's site, except that their stock photo does not include the word "Mossberg" that you can see embroidered on the strap in my photo below. My other Shockwave doesn't have that touch either, so it may be a Bud's exclusive thing. Personally, I think it's kind of cool, but I have already installed a bunch of accessories on my other Shockwave (laser/light combo, Picatinny rail, Sidesaddle shell holder), and I'm too lazy to remove all that and switch it over.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/pro ... +14+6-shot

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Mossberg Shockwave

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Boy that is tempting. Too bad you're down there, and I'm up here.....
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

I am trying to think of a reason why I don't need this.... :lol:
Psalm 91:2

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

SQLGeek wrote:I am trying to think of a reason why I don't need this.... :lol:
I'd say you are thinking too hard. It looks like you are in Richmond and I live in Katy, so I'm just up 99 from you.

philbo
Banned

Post by philbo »

ok, I REALLY don't need this and I've tried to ignore it for a couple of days... if you still have it I'll take it. PM inbound

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

philbo wrote:ok, I REALLY don't need this and I've tried to ignore it for a couple of days... if you still have it I'll take it. PM inbound
:thewave

twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

philbo wrote:ok, I REALLY don't need this and I've tried to ignore it for a couple of days... if you still have it I'll take it. PM inbound
My same feelings, soooooo happy someone else had less resolve than I did. :lol::
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

philbo
Banned

Post by philbo »

Caribe wrote:If philbo doesn't buy it, I will. :cheers2:
Too late, picked it up this morning. Thanks for a smooth transaction! :cheers2:

Return to “Closed Items”