Sold - Glock 34 Competition ready

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 9

Sold - Glock 34 Competition ready

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Next up for sale is a Glock 34 that is all set up for IDPA / USPSA competition. Sorry for the novel, but this gun warrants a detailed description. This is a gen 3 model with the following modifications:

ZEV fulcrum ultimate drop-in trigger ($255)
Wilson combat match grade barrel ($190)
Dawson fiber optic front and ledge black rear sights ($80)

I will also include the stock parts for the above. The G34 comes standard with an extended slide release and extended mag release so there really isn't much else you can do to it, unless you want to add optics or something.

I will also include a Comp-Tac International holster and a Comp-Tac dual mag pouch, as well as one extra mag (3 total).

All-in I have over $1,300 invested in this set-up. Willing to sell for $800. This was my IDPA SSP gun and it is great for that purpose. But the trigger might be a bit light for carry, so it may not be a great choice for that purpose.

I fired approx. 500 rounds with the gun stock, and then another 350 rounds with the modifications above (so the original barrel has 500 rounds and the Wilson barrel has 350 rounds). No issues except that you will get occasional light primer strikes if you use ammo with hard primers. I will include the original striker spring that can be changed out but that will increase the trigger pull a bit. Federal ammo works flawlessly, BTW.

This is a great gun for competition. I am only selling it because I have decided to standardize on a Walther Q5 Match for that purpose, and this gun is literally just taking up room in my safe.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I forgot to mention. FTF sale preferred in the Houston area. LTC and BOS required. Will also ship to your FFL for an extra $35.

Last edited by Soccerdad1995 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nlovan
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Glock 34 Competition ready - Houston

Post by Nlovan »

What gen is this? And are you will to take trades??

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Vol Texan »

Nlovan wrote:What gen is this? And are you will to take trades??
Welcome to the forum. I see this is your first post.

Answering your first question...
Soccerdad1995 wrote:Next up for sale is a Glock 34 that is all set up for IDPA / USPSA competition. Sorry for the novel, but this gun warrants a detailed description. This is a gen 3 model with the following modifications:
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Nlovan
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Nlovan »

Vol Texan wrote:
Nlovan wrote:What gen is this? And are you will to take trades??
Welcome to the forum. I see this is your first post.

Answering your first question...
Soccerdad1995 wrote:Next up for sale is a Glock 34 that is all set up for IDPA / USPSA competition. Sorry for the novel, but this gun warrants a detailed description. This is a gen 3 model with the following modifications:

Thank you very much!!

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

And yes, I will always consider trades since I love to collect guns. But I really need to clear some room in the gun safe so a sale is strongly preferred. I know this gun includes a lot of personal preference modifications, and I am willing to consider all reasonable offers.

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Price drop to $800.

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Bump. Will take $700 OBO.

Also willing to sell with the standard trigger for $550 OBO. I can always put the Zev trigger in another one of my Glocks, or try to sell it separately.

Make me an offer. This really is a great gun and holster package that is just getting bored sitting in my safe.

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

I should have also mentioned that I will be in the DFW area for Thanksgiving next week in case anyone there is interested.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Great price! Let me know if you have any pocket pistols coming up.
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

I am also willing to swap out the trigger and barrel for stock. Price for the gun only in stock condition (but including the Dawson sights) is $475 FTF, or $510 shipped to your FFL. This price includes the 3 mags, bit not the Comp-Tac holster and mag carrier. Feel free to make me an offer if you are interested in some but not all of the extras / mods.

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Best to buy all. Great features.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Bump. Still available. Make me an offer. I guarantee I won't be offended.

GreenMan0352

Post by GreenMan0352 »

Dang that’s a sweet deal! I’m in the process of changing companies so money is going to be a little tight at first or I would be all over that! If still available next month I will take it off your hands.

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

GreenMan0352 wrote:Dang that’s a sweet deal! I’m in the process of changing companies so money is going to be a little tight at first or I would be all over that! If still available next month I will take it off your hands.
Congratulations on the new job, and totally understand about the money being tight. This might well be available. I picked a bad time of year to sell with Christmas season, and now Christmas credit card bills coming due. This really is a great set up, especially for competition, and I really would love to see this go to someone who can appreciate it and get good use out of it.

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Re: Sold - Glock 34 Competition ready

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Sold

Return to “Closed Items”