I.O. Inc Hellhound AK47/ and Beretta 92FS. Sold

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
GreenMan0352
Posts in topic: 2

I.O. Inc Hellhound AK47/ and Beretta 92FS. Sold

Post by GreenMan0352 »

Greetings all! I have a used like new Ak47 Hellhound by I.O. Inc. as well as a Beretta 92fs and the Beretta is new never fired except at factory. The AK comes with 2- 30 round magazines and the factory hard case. It has the Tapco G2 trigger and a chrome lined barrel. I can also throw in 300 rounds of ammo as well as a few extra magazines for the right deal.

The Beretta 92FS has everything from the factory. Its the black model and I have a few extra magazines as well as their green US pouches for it that I carried in Afghanistan. I’d throw in with them. I bought it just in case Hillary won.

I’m mainly looking to trade. I’m looking to get either a Glock 17L or a Glock 34 or a Glock 40 but open to other offers. I’m only looking to trade one of them not both just to be clear. I have posted on armslist as well as TexasGunTrader if you want to see photos there. I can trade both if the deal is just too good to pass up of course.

I can send pics via text for anyone interested. I still haven’t been able to do it from my phone. My number is 4322095646 also I live in Denver city, Tx but can meet in Lubbock, Midland, Odessa, Snyder or anywhere in reasonable distance from Denver city for anyone interested.
Last edited by GreenMan0352 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
GreenMan0352
Posts in topic: 2

Re: I.O. Inc Hellhound AK47/ and Beretta 92FS

Post by GreenMan0352 »

Sold!

Return to “Closed Items”