Sold.

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
spolct
Posts in topic: 5

Sold.

Post by spolct »

I've had it since early 2015, purchased new. It had a strange issue where the slide locked back in the middle of 2 different mags. Ruger took care of the issue and it's been problem free ever since. I don't really keep track of rounds, but it has probably seen at least 500 rounds. I had an issue at work and I'm looking to replace it with something smaller for deeper concealment, probably an LCP II.

LC9s, (2) 7 round mags, original box + papers - $250

--OR--

Package price $325 which includes the following:
(1) factory 9 round mag (no issues)
(1) ProMag 10 round mag that I picked up in the final days of the Gander Mtn. I haven't used it yet and I don't have high hopes for it.
(1) straight drop Bladetech IWB holster
(1) Winthrop pancake OWB holster
(1) Desantis sof-tuk IWB holster
(1) Fobus OWB paddle holster

ETA: Northern DFW area.
ETA: Date of initial acquisition correction
Last edited by spolct on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Topic author
spolct

Re: FS: LC9s w/ extras

Post by spolct »

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TreyHouston »

Any chance you will be in houston?
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Topic author
spolct

Post by spolct »

TreyHouston wrote:Any chance you will be in houston?
At the end of February maybe but I hope to be have it sold long before then. I might be willing to meet halfway next weekend of it hasn't sold by then.

Topic author
spolct

Re: FS: LC9s $250

Post by spolct »

LC9s with (2) 7 round mags, original box + papers: $250

Package price in the original post. I'd be willing to split up the holsters and extra capacity mags.

pcernuch
Posts in topic: 2

Post by pcernuch »

just throwing it out there, i have "1st gen" LCP. i assume, i purchased it the day they were introduced. It had the recall done and all that. ive owned it for years. maybe 100rds through it to check function before and after recall. if you would be interested in a trade let me know. I'm in carrollton.

EDIT: also if you strike a deal with the earlier gent, i'm in Houston at least once a month and would gladly drive it down for you if the purchaser could pick up on the NW side of town.

god bless.

Topic author
spolct

Post by spolct »

pcernuch wrote:just throwing it out there, i have "1st gen" LCP. i assume, i purchased it the day they were introduced. It had the recall done and all that. ive owned it for years. maybe 100rds through it to check function before and after recall. if you would be interested in a trade let me know. I'm in carrollton.

EDIT: also if you strike a deal with the earlier gent, i'm in Houston at least once a month and would gladly drive it down for you if the purchaser could pick up on the NW side of town.

god bless.
I'll have to pass on the LCP trade - it's the II that I'm after. As for travels to Houston, for the moment it looks like I won't be heading down that way anytime soon. When's your next trip down there? If other pieces fall into place I may just take you up on your generous offer, although I'll probably just wait it out for a local buyer.

pcernuch
Posts in topic: 2

Post by pcernuch »

no troubles. it looks like my son a I will be heading down on the 25th. just let me know if i can assist.

god bless.

Return to “Closed Items”