FS : MAK -90

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Weg
Posts in topic: 3

FS : MAK -90

Post by Weg »

I have a MAK-90 ( Stamped receiver AKM type rifle) I would like to sell/trade. It's rough, scratches, holes drilled in receiver for previous mount I had on it, ect. Put about 2,000 rounds though it, bought it in the 90's and have had it since. It has an underfolder on it, with the correct amount of 922r parts on it.. U.S. gas piston, trigger group, and pistol grip. I have 2 drums that go with it, both work fine ( not sure how many rounds they hold, 75 I think). Also have about 10 - 30 round steel mags of various manufacture. Has a Texas Weapons system top cover on it with a rear peep sight, mounted on the rail. Original rear sight has been removed. It shoots 3 ish inch groups at 100 yds. with decent ammo, that's with the peep sight, never put a scope on it. Flawlessly reliable. I can add ammo for the right deal. I'm interested in cash, or cash plus trade. I'm putting a $700.00 negotiable value on the package. Guns I am looking for are 9mm or 45 auto's. I live in Wimberley, prefer not to drive farther than Austin or north SA, PM me with your cell if you would like pictures. Only willing to sell to someone with a valid LTC that they are willing to show me, no exceptions. This is the only place i'm advertising it. Thanks for your consideration. Will

Topic author
Weg
Posts in topic: 3

Re: FS : MAK -90

Post by Weg »

Can't figure out how to edit this, just wanted to add that the number of 30 round mags is 13. Thanks, Will

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SQLGeek »

Sent you a PM.
Psalm 91:2

rsq163
Posts in topic: 1

Post by rsq163 »

I am interested in the MAK90..... I am sending you a PM... Thanks

Sam